Church Christmas Party Scavenger Hunt
Question: I need a scavenger hunt for a church Christmas Party for about 70 people... needs to stay within one or two rooms.
Here are some ideas that may or may not work for you:
More Church Christmas Party Games
- 1. Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle Scavenger Hunt - Use the Jigsaw Puzzle Scavenger Hunt on this site and tailor it for Christmas.
- 2. Christmas Scramble Scavenger Hunt - Decide how many teams you would like to have. Pick 3-5 items per team. Hide these items. Print the letters that spell out each item on colored paper and cut into squares (one color per team - one letter per square) - about 12 letters per sheet of paper. Hide these letters. Teams have to find their letters, unscramble them and be the first to find their items.
Green team - green paper
Items - Star, Bell, Snowman
Print letters on green paper and cut into squares so that there is one letter per square - print in CAPS.
S T A R B E L L S N O W M A N
Green team must find all of their letters, unscramble them and then find their items.
Red team - red paper
Items - Angel, Manger, Card
Print letters on red paper and cut into squares so that there is one letter per square - print in CAPS.
A N G E L M A N G E R C A R D
Red team must
find all of their letters, unscramble them and then find their items.
Before the hunt begins let each team know what color letters they are looking for, how many letters they are looking for and how many words these letters spell. (Be sure you work it that each team has to find the same number of letters.)
- 3. Christmas Memories Scavenger Hunt - Print a grid of 12-15 squares on a sheet of paper with one memory per square. (eg. Was the lead angel in a Christmas play, sang a solo in a Christmas cantata, spent last Christmas day in a foreign country, received a musical instrument for Christmas last year.)
Each person gets a copy of this paper and has to go around and be the first to get a signature in each box. A person can sign as many sheets as are applicable, but may only sign any one person's sheet once. Notify them of this beforehand. (Mr. Smith cannot sign Timmy's sheet in three different squares, but he may sign one square on Timmy's sheet, one on Mrs. Brown's sheet, etc....)
- 4. Nativity Scavenger Hunt - Hide all the pieces of the nativity and have your guests hunt for them.
- 5. Christmas Clue Hunt - Make up clues for items to find (eg. A striped sweet treat would be a candy cane).
Use this Christmas Gift Scavenger Hunt as inspiration for writing rhyming clues.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Scavenger Hunt Requests.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.