|This Ring A Bell Baby Shower Icebreaker list was requested by someone hosting a shower for an expectant mother of twins.
01. ...the person with the most twins in their family.
02. ...the person wearing the most pairs of earrings.
03. ...the person dressed most identical to the mother-to-be/new mother.
04. ...the person born in the strangest location.
05. ...the person who can share the funniest birth story.
06. ...the person with the most identical letters in their name (eg. Tina Cara Jackson has four 'a's in her name).
07. ...the first person to show me a pair of pink and blue anything they are wearing (eg. pants, socks, shoes, earrings).
08. ...the first person to show me their birth certificate.
09. ...the first person who can show me a receipt from a baby or children's store (does not include department stores).
10. ...someone who does not have a middle name. (If everyone has one, ask for the shortest or longest.)
11. ...the first person who can show me a business card with the word baby, kid, child, or pedia on it (plural forms of the words are also acceptable).
12. ...someone who knows what the mom-to-be's/new mother's weight was when she was born. (Ask the guest of honor prior to starting the game, being sure she doesn't tell anyone. The person who comes closest to guessing the correct weight wins.)
13. ...the first person to show me a baby photo.
14. ...the first person to show me a baby announcement or baby shower invitation.
15. ...the person who can share the best baby food recipe.