Teen Mall Photo Scavenger Hunt List Ideas
Teen Mall Photo Scavenger Hunt
For this mall scavenger hunt
you can have as many friends as you like participate, which is awesome. ***IMPORTANT:
Please remember to respect the store owners and shoppers and to check with your mall to be sure photo hunts are allowed before planning your hunt. Some malls don't allow scavenger hunts and those that do will often put a stop to one in progress if the participants become disruptive or interfere with business.
This list can be used for 12 or over, but make sure there's an even amount of players, including yourself, so you can have fun as well.
Teen Mall Photo Scavenger Hunt List
- Photo of the group wearing plastic sparkling jewels (don’t need to buy).
- Photo of every team mate wearing one of the same red high-heel red shoe
- Photo of everyone oin your team buying gumballs from a gumball machine and blowing them up.
- Photo of your whole team in the mall bathroom taking a picture (everyone needs to be included).
- Photo of the whole team on an escalator and/or in an elevator.
- Photo of the entire team jumping (everyone must be in mid-air for the picture to count)
- Photo of the group waving on the second floor down to the first floor.
- Photo of 2 people on the team covered with toys at the Toy Store, but need to see their faces in the picture.
- Photo of team members taking turns riding piggyback on other team members.
- Photo of your whole team at a clothing shop (in the dressing room) wearing the same dress (the most horrible dress that all of you picked out and agreed on!
- Photo of you and your group on a kiddie ride.
- Photo of your team wearing an old lady sweaters.
- Photo of you and your team playing racing cars or some other game in the games area of Hoyts Cinema.
- Photo of one of you laying on the seats fully.
Remember you HAVE 2 be back at 4:20pm for donuts and Lolli packs at the mall :d
Hope you try it!