Friendship Newlywed Game
Do you know your friends better than some people know their spouses? Play this friendship newlywed game at your next all girl party and prove just how well you do know them. You'll need at least 5 to play.
How to Play
Form at least two teams of two. There must also be one person left to ask the questions. Have each team secretly tell you how many points out of a possible 70 they think they will get. (In the event of a tie, the team who guesses closest to their actual score without going over will be declared the winners.)
For the first round, send one from each team out of the room while you ask the remaining team members the first three questions. These team members should answer aloud and write their answer on a large index card. Number the cards on the opposite side to avoid mistakes during the answering portion of the game. Bring back the team members who were sent out and ask for their answers to the same three questions. Once the answer is given, the applicable card is turned over. A match for that question is worth 5 points for the team.
The roles are reversed in the second round, except there are 4 questions. The first three questions in this round are worth 10 points each, and the final question is worth 25 points.
The team with the highest score at the end of the second round wins.
Friendship Newlywed Game Questions
1. My friend's driving can be best described as:
2. My friend's most irritating habit is?
3. My friend worries most about her:
- Sunday afternoon seniors tour
- Put the petal to the metal
- Buckle up and hold on for dear life
- Travelling with the driving academy's driver of the year
4. If I had to compare my friend to a famous person, I would say she was most like:
5. When it comes to makeup, my friend is:
- Pamela Anderson
- Oprah Winfrey
- Avril Lavigne
- Martha Stewart
6. If my friend could visit any country in the world, it would be:
7. My friend's favorite type of movie is:
- Beautiful without it
- Uses just the right amount
- The next Tammy Faye Baker
- A love story
- A comedy
- A drama
- A horror
If you enjoyed playing this game why not slightly change the questions in our Bridal Newlywed Game to create another
Friendship Newlywed Game
Printable Slumber Party Games for Celebrating Friendships with Fun and Laughter
Sep 23, 22 04:50 PM
Printable Would You Rather Halloween Game with fun either or icebreaker questions to get your party off to a howling start.
Sep 08, 22 12:25 AM
Printable Halloween pass the gift game poem for 10 players or more. Wrap enough treats and gag prizes to give one per guest or play the game white elephant style.
Sep 06, 22 01:38 PM
Printable Halloween picture puzzle game with 12 clues to 2 syllable words associated with All Hallows Eve. Brain stimulating fun for home and school parties.