Create Your Perfect Party at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff
Diva Girl Parties and Stuff was created with YOU in mind. If you're a social diva girl and proud of it, then raise a pinky, grab a glass of pink lemonade and a notebook and let's start planning your next party.
I love parties, don't you? ... Everything from the invitations to the favors. I like to create new and original ideas for my parties and I hope you enjoy using them for yours. Better yet, I hope they inspire you to come up with some great ideas of your own.
Popular Party Pages
Have a party question? Visit our Message Board.
While you're here, take a look around. There's lots of fun activities and party games, scavenger hunts, and other stuff for girls of every age. Also, be sure to sign up for Girl Stuff and get your free Beauty Tips e-book.
Have Fun and Enjoy Being a Girl!
Some of the fun party games and ideas you'll find here:
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
- Over 100 free scavenger hunts, printable invitations, and fun treasure hunt lists and ideas for every event and occasion. Happy Hunting!
- Our selection of creative and fun theme party ideas offers ideas for everything from invitations to decorations, favors to food. Enjoy planning!
- Favorite party themes shared by our visitors. Take a moment and share your favorite with us.
- Adult slumber party ideas for the ultimate girls night for women. Slumber parties don't have to be a distant memory. Gather the girls at a home or hotel and enjoy a fun, crazy, memory-making evening.
- Party trivia games with questions and answers for quiz parties and pub nights, holiday parties and more. Several free printable trivia games are available for immediate download.
- Fun activities and unique ideas for a girls night out. Dress up and go out on the town or dress down and compete in a girls road trip scavenger hunt. Only one rule... Have Fun!
- Indulge in chocolate, test beauty products, create and revisit memories, or just kick up your feet and enjoy some laughter and conversation at a good old fashioned girls night in.
- Fun activities to share with good friends. Try shooting your own diva calendar, hosting an ice cream social, or just kicking back in your pjs and conversing... Spend time with BFFs!
- Need a reason to party? Our party calendar will give you 50 excuses and more to celebrate. These official and unofficial holidays will keep your social calendar hopping for the entire year.
- Holiday parties to spice up every season of the year from Christmas to New Year's, Halloween to Valentine's Day, Easter to Mother's Day, and everything in between.
- Tons of fun group involving Christmas party games for holiday get-togethers & parties. Plan everything from a Christmas scavenger hunt to a Christmas Family Feud competition.
- Board game parties and ideas to host a board game night and create a memorable, affordable party your friends will want to revisit again and again.
- A variety of diva parties for junior divas, including party themes, games, and activities for young girls, including dressup, craft, and princess parties.
- Party Help Line to ask your questions about planning an upcoming party.
- Step by step diary for planning girl parties, including lists and calendars.
- Girl Stuff e-zine dedicated to parties and girly stuff.
- Our Diva Girl party shop offers party items online to help you create memorable events and enhance your themes. Browse our unique selection of novelties, accessories, gifts and favors.
- Mad Libs are a fun word substitution party game and we have lots of them. Try one at your next party.
Nov 16, 18 03:32 PM
Test your punniness with this Christmas riddles trivia game. Includes a variety of questions related to the holiday. Printable available for download in 2 versions, one with an answer box and the othe…
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.
Aug 09, 18 02:32 PM
Tell your guests to listen closely as you read the following right left bridal shower game story. Have them pass the gifts to their left or right whenever they hear those words read. Free printable ve…