Easy Holiday Party Game
Are You Ready for Christmas?
"Are you ready for Christmas?" is a holiday party game that was created as an icebreaker for a Ladies' Christmas Breakfast. It went over really well.
The table that accumulated the most points got to be first to get their food from the buffet.
Each table was a team and they kept a tally of their points as the list was read aloud.
You could also print a copy of the list for each person or team instead of reading the list and give a prize to most prepared or a lump of coal or such to the least prepared.
This game would also be perfect for a Christmas office party, company Christmas party, corporate Christmas party, family Christmas party... well, you get the picture.
Are You Ready for Christmas Point List
- Give yourself 1 point if you've put up your Christmas tree, and an extra point if it is real.
- Give yourself 2 points if you've taken a family Christmas photo this year and 3 points if you're giving copies to friends and family.
- Give yourself 1 point if you've begun your Christmas baking, and 3 points if you're all done it.
- Give yourself 2 points if you've gone Christmas caroling this year and 1 point if you plan to.
- Give yourself 1 point if you've started your Christmas cards, and 3 points if you've finished them.
- Give yourself 1 point for every Christmas party you've attended in the last 2 weeks.
- Give yourself 1 point if you've started Christmas shopping and 3 points if you've finished all of your Christmas shopping.
- Have you bought your Christmas turkey? Give yourself 3 points if you've got it.
- Have you started listening to Christmas music either at home or in your car? If so, give yourself 2 points (music at the mall doesn't count!)
- If you've started wrapping your Christmas gifts, give yourself 1 point If you've wrapped them all, give yourself 5 points.
- If you've put Christmas decorations outside your home, give yourself a point. Give yourself an extra point if you've put up lights.
- How many of you wish it was January? If so, deduct 5 points.
Printable Holiday Party Games
Nov 23, 22 03:29 PM
12 days of Christmas legend game based on lyrics used as a secret code to share faith and avoid persecution. Match each gift with its symbolic Christian meaning
Sep 23, 22 04:50 PM
Printable Would You Rather Halloween Game with fun either or icebreaker questions to get your party off to a howling start.
Sep 08, 22 12:25 AM
Printable Halloween pass the gift game poem for 10 players or more. Wrap enough treats and gag prizes to give one per guest or play the game white elephant style.