Baby trivia is perfect for a baby shower or a mom's group icebreaker.
This multiple choice baby trivia quiz will test your knowledge of all things baby. How much do you REALLY know or remember about babies?
Note: A free printable version of this game is available on request by filling in the form below the quiz.
01. When born, what size is the baby's head in relation to the rest of his/her body?
A. one half the size of the body
B. one quarter the size of the body
C. one eighteenth the size of the body
02. What is a diaper called in South Africa?
03. Who was the original Gerber baby?
A. Shirley Temple
B. Ann Turner
C. Mr. Clean
04. What color was used for boys in 1900's?
05. How old was the oldest woman on record to get pregnant?
A. 78 years
B. 54 years
C. 66 years
06. A baby is born with all the following reflexes, except...
A. The ability to swim
B. Understanding foreign language
D. Grasping a finger
07. How heavy was the heaviest baby ever born?
A. 15 pounds 5 ounces
B. 30 pounds
C. 21 pounds 4 ounces
D. 23 pounds 12 ounces
E. 17 pounds 2 ounces
F. 26 pounds 1 ounce
08. When does the eye color set in an infant?
A. 6-9 months
B. 4-5 months
C. 2-4 weeks
09. A baby is born with how many bones?
10. What is the greatest amount of children born to one woman?
11. What is the first sense a baby develops?
12. When does a baby start to smile socially?
A. at birth
B. 3-4 months
C. 4-8 weeks
D. 6-9 months
13. What is the typical cost of raising a child in the United States for the first year of life (not including medical costs)?
14. What is the average time it takes a man to change a diaper?
A. 30 seconds flat!
B. 3 minutes
C. 2 minutes 5 seconds
D. 1 minute 36 seconds
15. What are the 3 careers of the men in "3 Men and a Baby?"
A. Waiter, Actor, Mortgage Broker
B. Actor, Architect, Songwriter
C. Architect, Cartoonist, Actor
D. Cartoonist, Actor, Salesman
16. Babies are born without which body part?
D. Shoulder blades
17. What is the word for pregnant in England?
18. Which of the following celebrities named their baby Phinnaeus?
A. Angelina Jolie
B. Julia Roberts
C. Courtney Cox
D. Barbra Walters
19. Which music group sang the song "Baby Love?"
A. The Supremes
C. The Carpenters
20. What percentage of babies actually arrive on their due date?
1. What do you need to make your own diaper cake? Answer
2. How long does the typical baby shower last? Answer
3. What are the top 2 mistakes a hostess can make at a baby shower? Answer
01. B. one quarter the size of the body / 02. C. Disposable (A nappy is a diaper in England. A disposable is a diaper in South Africa. A dispenser, well, it dispenses things.) / 03. B. Ann Turner / 04. B. Pink (Pink was believed to be a strong color, so naturally people would dress their boys in it. Girls were dressed in blue because it was thought to be a delicate color) / 05. C. 66 years / 06. B. Understanding foreign language (Ok, this was a freebie. The baby is born with the natural ability to swim, but it is lost quickly. It naturally knows how to suck and grasp a finger. But the baby most likely will not come out knowing 3 languages.) / 07. D. 23 pounds 12 ounces / 08. A. 6-9 months /09. A. 300 (A baby is born with 300 bones, but an adult has 206 bones. These bones fuse together later.) / 10. C. 69(In the 1700's a woman from Russia had 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.) / 11. A. hearing / 12. C. 4-8 weeks / 13. D. $7,000 (Included in these costs are diapers, formula, daycare, clothing, etc.) /14. D. 1 minute 36 seconds (Men are faster at changing diapers than women. Men average 1 min 36 seconds to change a diaper while a woman takes 2 minutes 5 seconds.) / 15. C. Architect, Cartoonist, Actor / 16. A. Kneecaps / 17. A. stuffed (Be careful if you are eating in an English home. If you say, "I'm stuffed", they will think you are pregnant!) / 18. B. Julia Roberts/ 19. A. The Supremes / 20. C. 3-4%
Baby Trivia questions and answers provided by Creative Baby Shower Ideas
If you would like a printable version of this baby trivia,
please fill in the form below.
To view this printable baby trivia, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended). You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will open so you can download without leaving this page).
Jun 08, 22 04:17 PM
Planning a Roaring 20s or Great Gatsby party? ENVY is the perfect addition. Print the Escape Room challenges and the game is ready to play in 20-30 minutes. Your guests will LOVE it!
May 02, 22 10:18 AM
Need some last minute Mother's Day games and ideas? We've got some here...
Mar 16, 22 01:08 PM
Host your best St. Patrick's Day party ever with these cool party games and activities. Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.