Back to Back Party Game
To Win You Have to Pay Attention
The objective of this back to back game is to test the observation skills of your guests.
Allow your guests to mingle for a reasonable amount of time. Then, give each person a paper and pencil have them pick a partner. Next, ask each pair to sit back to back (no peeking).
If there is an uneven amount of guests you may choose to partner with the odd woman out. Just be sure you are facing in a direction that allows you to observe the other players.
Finally, ask your guests the following questions one by one (or make up your own questions).
Note: There is also an anniversary back to back shoe game with video below.
Back to Back Party Game Questions
01. What color are your partner's shoes?
02. How many rings is your partner wearing?
03. Is your partner wearing a jacket or sweater?
04. Is your partner wearing a necklace?
05. If your partner is wearing a watch is the band leather (or leatherlike),
metal or other?
06. Is your partner wearing eyeliner?
07. Is your partner wearing any hair accessories?
08. Is your partner wearing nail polish?
09. What color are your partner's eyes?
10. Is your partner wearing a belt?
11. What is the main colour of your partner's pants, skirt, shorts or
12. If your partner is wearing earrings are they studs or do they dangle?
13. Does anything your partner is wearing have a zipper at the front?
14. Does your partner's shoes have shoelaces?
15. Is your partner wearing her hair up or down?
The person who answers the most questions correctly is the WINNER!
Anniversary Back to Back Shoe Game
This back to back game variation involves having partners lift either their own shoe or their partner's shoe to indicate their answer. There is a video example below.
Anniversary Back to Back Game Questions
- Who makes a better breakfast?
- Who is the pickier eater?
- Who chose the honeymoon location?
- Who wanted children first?
- Who made the first move?
- Who is most likely to cry at a movie?
- Who takes up more than their half of the bed?
- Who do you trust more behind the wheel?
- Who eats more junk food?
- Who said, "I love you" first?
Variation for a Baby Shower or Mother's Day
and mommy wore...
Once mom has had time to mingle, have her leave the room and give each guest a pencil and piece of paper. Then, ask them questions like...
- Did mom's outfit have buttons?
- What color were mom's shoes?
- Was mom wearing glasses?
- Was mom wearing long, short or no sleeves?
- Was mom wearing nail polish?
Sep 23, 22 04:50 PM
Printable Would You Rather Halloween Game with fun either or icebreaker questions to get your party off to a howling start.
Sep 08, 22 12:25 AM
Printable Halloween pass the gift game poem for 10 players or more. Wrap enough treats and gag prizes to give one per guest or play the game white elephant style.
Sep 06, 22 01:38 PM
Printable Halloween picture puzzle game with 12 clues to 2 syllable words associated with All Hallows Eve. Brain stimulating fun for home and school parties.