How Well Do You Know the Bride?
How well do you know the bride? No, really? How well? Let's find out.
Fill in your answers to the questions in this Bridal Quiz and find out for sure. Answer the questions from the bride's perspective (as if you were the bride-to-be).
The bride also answers the questions . The guest with the most answers that match the bride's, WINS!
Note: If the bride doesn't know an answer, she can't ask for help. She must fill in the questions as best she can, and right or wrong, she must give an answer for every question.
There is also a multiple choice bridal quiz available below this one.
Bridal Quiz Questions
- The location where my fiance proposed to me was ____________________.
- I met my fiance at ______________________.
- The country I would most like to visit is ____________________.
- My favorite flavor of ice cream is ____________________.
- My favorite restaurant is ____________________.
- The two people I have been friends with the longest are ____________________ and _____________________.
- I wear size _____ shoes.
- My maternal grandmother's first and last name is _______________ _________________.
- I was _____ years old when I got my official driver's license (able to drive a car alone).
- My mother was _____ years old when she gave birth to me.
- The name of the highschool I attended was ____________________. (If more than one, answer the last one attended.)
- The name of my favorite teacher (any age, any teacher - school or extra-curricular) was ____________________.
- If I had $500 to spend on ONE item, I would buy ____________________.
- The household chore I like the least is ____________________.
- I am having _____ bridesmaids (including maid or matron-of-honor) in my wedding.
- I was born in the town/city of ____________________.
- The item I lose the most often is ____________________.
- The color of my favorite dress is ______________.
- Today, I am _____ years old.
- My favorite band/singer is _____________________.
If you would prefer a multiple choice bridal quiz try our Bridal Quiz - How Well Do You Know the Bride?
MORE Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Bridal Shower Games!
Aug 11, 21 11:35 AM
Back to Back challenges your observation skills and is a fun game to play at a shower or any other gathering. NEW anniversary version with video just added.
May 25, 21 12:03 PM
Over 100 free scavenger hunts, printable invitations, and fun treasure hunt lists and ideas for every event and occasion. Happy Hunting!
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.