How Well Do You Know the Bride?
How well do you know the bride? No, really? How well? Let's find out.
Fill in your answers to the questions in this Bridal Quiz and find out for sure. Answer the questions from the bride's perspective (as if you were the bride-to-be).
The bride also answers the questions . The guest with the most answers that match the bride's, WINS!
Note: If the bride doesn't know an answer, she can't ask for help. She must fill in the questions as best she can, and right or wrong, she must give an answer for every question.
There is also a multiple choice bridal quiz available below this one.
Bridal Quiz Questions
- The location where my fiance proposed to me was ____________________.
- I met my fiance at ______________________.
- The country I would most like to visit is ____________________.
- My favorite flavor of ice cream is ____________________.
- My favorite restaurant is ____________________.
- The two people I have been friends with the longest are ____________________ and _____________________.
- I wear size _____ shoes.
- My maternal grandmother's first and last name is _______________ _________________.
- I was _____ years old when I got my official driver's license (able to drive a car alone).
- My mother was _____ years old when she gave birth to me.
- The name of the highschool I attended was ____________________. (If more than one, answer the last one attended.)
- The name of my favorite teacher (any age, any teacher - school or extra-curricular) was ____________________.
- If I had $500 to spend on ONE item, I would buy ____________________.
- The household chore I like the least is ____________________.
- I am having _____ bridesmaids (including maid or matron-of-honor) in my wedding.
- I was born in the town/city of ____________________.
- The item I lose the most often is ____________________.
- The color of my favorite dress is ______________.
- Today, I am _____ years old.
- My favorite band/singer is _____________________.
If you would prefer a multiple choice bridal quiz try our Bridal Quiz - How Well Do You Know the Bride?
MORE Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Bridal Shower Games!
Sep 23, 22 04:50 PM
Printable Would You Rather Halloween Game with fun either or icebreaker questions to get your party off to a howling start.
Sep 08, 22 12:25 AM
Printable Halloween pass the gift game poem for 10 players or more. Wrap enough treats and gag prizes to give one per guest or play the game white elephant style.
Sep 06, 22 01:38 PM
Printable Halloween picture puzzle game with 12 clues to 2 syllable words associated with All Hallows Eve. Brain stimulating fun for home and school parties.