Chloe's Birthday Party Ideas
Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
For my birthday 13 people, including me, are all coming my house on the 12th of January and basically everyone's arriving at 3pm.
My Birthday Party Plans
- Mess around and take loads of pictures.
- Eat food that's not too dear (too expensive) such as buying loads of ingredients to make a chilly and curry rather than buying 7 or 8 pizzas (it depends on how many people are coming - haha).
- Play Murder in the Dark
If you don't know how to play it then basically one person puts a blind fold on and spins to whatever age they are. Eg. If you are 12, spin 12 times. The lights have to be off and then everyone who does not have a blindfold on has to hide and run about while the person in the blindfold has to catch someone. It's so so so so much fun.
- My next door neighbour is coming round and putting acrylics on for us.
- We're doing nails, face masks, blindfolded makeovers, and putting on lip tattoos.
- We're watching some movies like Mean Girls, Ted, Keith Lemon: The Movie, Rio, and Scary Movie 1, 2, 3, and 4.
The best thing to do is an all-nighter or play a game where you pass the parcel. That's too babyish for me as I'm nearly 13. I'm going to do pass the parcel, but instead of prizes and sweets we're putting dares in like "lick the floor" or "text this person and ask them out."
Hope I helped guys. Chloe
xMore Slumber Party Games
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Girl Birthday Party Ideas.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.