My Favorite Christmas Chocolates Recipe
I love making special things in my kitchen during the holidays and this Christmas chocolates recipe is my absolute favorite.
Not only are the chocolates delicious and attractive, but they are so easy to make.
Every year I make several little homemade fabric covered boxes and put four of these chocolates in each to give to friends and acquaintances. They are eagerly anticipated.
Instructions on How to Make Beautiful Handmade Boxes for Wrapping these Christmas Chocolates
Try making some for yourself and then make some for your friends.
Christmas Chocolates Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) maple cream-filled sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces white chocolate (meltable chocolate wafers/candy)
- 12 ounces milk chocolate (meltable chocolate wafers/candy)
- Food coloring (optional)
* Note: I use Merckens Chocolate wafers/candy
Easy Tasty Chocolates Recipe
- Put the cookies in a blender, cover and process until finely crushed.
- Beat the cream cheese and crushed cookies in a small bowl until well blended.
- Roll into 3/4 inch balls, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Melt white chocolate in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring until smooth. (Note: I usually heat my chocolate in the microwave, following the same directions as noted for melting chocolate chips.)
- Dip half the balls in the white chocolate till completely coated and put on wax paper to harden.
- Next, heat the milk chocolate, dip the remaining balls till completely coated and put on wax paper to harden.
- Drizzle the remaining milk chocolate over the white chocolate balls and the remaining white chocolate over the milk chocolate balls.
- Optional: Mix some red or green food coloring in the remaining white chocolate and drizzle over any of the balls.
- Makes about 6-7 dozen.
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.