Famous Couples Game
For this Famous Couples Game, match the bride to the groom. Print out the names of the brides with blanks for the grooms, or vice versa. Let guests fill in the blanks within an allotted time.
Here are some examples of famous couples:
01. Brad and Angelina
02. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
03. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
04. David Arquette and Courtney Cox
05. John Travolta and Kelly Preston
06. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
07. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
08. Seal and Heidi Klum
09. Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker
10. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
11. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith
12. Keith Urban and Nichole Kidman
13. Homer Simpson and Marge Simpson
14. Fred and Wilma Flinstone
15. Peter and Lois Griffin
Name Those Famous Couples
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bridal Shower Games.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.