Famous Couples Game
For this Famous Couples Game, match the bride to the groom. Print out the names of the brides with blanks for the grooms, or vice versa. Let guests fill in the blanks within an allotted time.
Here are some examples of famous couples:
01. Brad and Angelina
02. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
03. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
04. David Arquette and Courtney Cox
05. John Travolta and Kelly Preston
06. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
07. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
08. Seal and Heidi Klum
09. Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker
10. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
11. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith
12. Keith Urban and Nichole Kidman
13. Homer Simpson and Marge Simpson
14. Fred and Wilma Flinstone
15. Peter and Lois Griffin
Name Those Famous Couples
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bridal Shower Games.
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.