Celebrate the King of Pop with this Michael Jackson trivia game.
And in honor of the childlike spirit that MJ evoked, be a kid again and just have FUN!
01. How many Grammy Awards did the “Thriller“ album receive?
02. What is Michael Jackson’s middle name?
03. The Jackson 5 changed their name in 1975. What was their new name?
a. The Jackson Brothers
b. The Jackson Family
c. The Jacksons
d. The Jackson 4
04. What was the title of Michael Jackson’s first solo album?
a. Got To Be There
b. Off The Wall
d. Music & Me
05. What is the name of the 1985 single Michael Jackson co-wrote with Lionel Richie to help raise funds for famine-relief efforts in Africa?
a. Tears Are Not Enough
b. Do They Know It’s Christmas?
c. We Are The World
d. One More Day
06. What is Michael Jackson’s birthdate?
a. August 29, 1958
b. September 2, 1958
c. August 28, 1957
d. January 13, 1959
07. Michael Jackson wrote several songs while sitting in a favorite tree. What name did he give this tree?
a. The Thoughtful Tree
b. The Giving Tree
c. The Inspiration Tree
d. The Epiphany Tree
08. Michael Jackson suffers from a skin condition known as:
c. Griscelli Syndrome
09. What is the name of the single Michael Jackson wrote for Hurricane Katrina victims?
a. What More Can I Give
b. I Have This Dream
c. Heal The World
d. Man In The Mirror
10. What was the name of Michael Jackson’s pet chimp?
b. Mr. Chips
11. What famous guitarist played on Michael Jackson’s “Beat It”?
a. Steve Stevens
c. Carlos Santana
d. Eddie Van Halen
12. How much did it cost to make the video for “Scream”?
a. $7 million
b. $5 million
d. $2.5 million
13. In what year did Michael Jackson receive his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
14. In which city was Michael Jackson born?
a. Chicago, Illinois
b. Las Angeles, California
c. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
d. Gary, Indiana
15. What role did Michael Jackson play in the 1977 musical “The Wiz”?
a. The Lion
b. The Scarecrow
c. The Tin Man
d. The Wiz
16. Michael Jackson’s oldest son, Prince Michael I, is named after Prince Scruse, who is:
a. Michael’s Grandfather
b. Michael’s Uncle
c. A mythological character
d. A childhood mentor
17. Michael Jackson contributed a song to the soundtrack of which movie?
b. Superman II
d. Romancing the Stone
18. How many #1 singles did Michael Jackson have throughout his career?
19. Which Michael Jackson video was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as “The Most Successful Music Video of All Time”?
b. Beat It
20. In 1985, how much money did Michael Jackson pay for the publishing rights to the Beatles catalogue?
a. $25 million
b. $35 million
c. $47.5 million
d. $51.5 million
BONUS QUESTION: How many tracks were on the U.S. release of the album “Thriller”?
NOTE: Answers to this Michael Jackson Trivia are below.
01. d. 8 / 02. a. Joseph / 03. c. The Jacksons / 04. a. Got To Be There / 05. c. We Are The World / 06. a. August 29, 1958 / 07. b. The Giving Tree / 08. a. Vitiligo / 09. b. I Have This Dream / 10. c. Bubbles / 11. d. Eddie Van Halen / 12. a. $7 million / 13. c. 1984 / 14. d. Gary, Indiana / 15. b. The Scarecrow / 16. a. Michael’s Grandfather / 17. c. ET / 18. b. 13 / 19. d. Thriller / 20. c. $47.5 million / BONUS QUESTION: a. 9
IMPORTANT: Since there are a lot of games on this site, please be sure to note in your request that you would like a printable copy of the Michael Jackson trivia game.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.