Diva Party Newspaper Scavenger Hunt List
Divas are always newsworthy, so a newspaper scavenger hunt makes sense for a diva party.
Stock up on newspapers and pink handles scissors (optional). Then print as many lists as you need (2-4 guests per team).
Divide your guests into teams and allow each team to choose an equal number of newspapers.
Set the timer and let the games begin.
Award one point per clipping except as noted under bonus points.
List of Newspaper Items to Clip
- A juicy piece of gossip
- A movie with a female lead role
- An ad for an automobile fit for a diva (Must be priced over $30,000)
- An ad for spa treatments
- A classified ad for a miniature dog
- An engagement photo of someone who looks like a model
- An article written by or about a successful business woman
- A estate sale notice that includes art
- A coupon for a photo shoot or sitting
- A classified ad looking for an independent or successful woman
- An ad for a home priced over $400,000
- A headline that would make a funny caption over the photo of a famous diva
- An ad for a live theatre or dance event
- A reference to a famous diva
- An ad for a lost diamond.
- A photo or ad featuring shoes fit for a diva
- An ad for a vacation to a luxurious location
- An ad for a limousine service
- The word diva anywhere in the paper (5 points)
- The image of a famous diva (3 points)
- Ad for a wine & cheese event (2 points)
More Newspaper Scavenger Hunts
General Newspaper Scavenger Hunt List
More Scavenger Hunt List Ideas
Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Home
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!
Sep 03, 19 05:55 PM
10 printable princess tea party bingo cards with draw cards. Print in color or black and white. Use candy or pencils to mark squares as they are called.