Diva Party Newspaper Scavenger Hunt List
Divas are always newsworthy, so a newspaper scavenger hunt makes sense for a diva party.
Stock up on newspapers and pink handles scissors (optional). Then print as many lists as you need (2-4 guests per team).
Divide your guests into teams and allow each team to choose an equal number of newspapers.
Set the timer and let the games begin.
Award one point per clipping except as noted under bonus points.
List of Newspaper Items to Clip
- A juicy piece of gossip
- A movie with a female lead role
- An ad for an automobile fit for a diva (Must be priced over $30,000)
- An ad for spa treatments
- A classified ad for a miniature dog
- An engagement photo of someone who looks like a model
- An article written by or about a successful business woman
- A estate sale notice that includes art
- A coupon for a photo shoot or sitting
- A classified ad looking for an independent or successful woman
- An ad for a home priced over $400,000
- A headline that would make a funny caption over the photo of a famous diva
- An ad for a live theatre or dance event
- A reference to a famous diva
- An ad for a lost diamond.
- A photo or ad featuring shoes fit for a diva
- An ad for a vacation to a luxurious location
- An ad for a limousine service
- The word diva anywhere in the paper (5 points)
- The image of a famous diva (3 points)
- Ad for a wine & cheese event (2 points)
More Newspaper Scavenger Hunts
General Newspaper Scavenger Hunt List
More Scavenger Hunt List Ideas
Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Home
Feb 12, 23 04:19 PM
Add an extra challenge to game day with this Super bowl picture puzzle rebus. Guess the names of 10 players from the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles.
Feb 12, 23 04:16 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Nov 23, 22 03:29 PM
12 days of Christmas legend game based on lyrics used as a secret code to share faith and avoid persecution. Match each gift with its symbolic Christian meaning