Diva Party Newspaper Scavenger Hunt List
Divas are always newsworthy, so a newspaper scavenger hunt makes sense for a diva party.
Stock up on newspapers and pink handles scissors (optional). Then print as many lists as you need (2-4 guests per team).
Divide your guests into teams and allow each team to choose an equal number of newspapers.
Set the timer and let the games begin.
Award one point per clipping except as noted under bonus points.
List of Newspaper Items to Clip
- A juicy piece of gossip
- A movie with a female lead role
- An ad for an automobile fit for a diva (Must be priced over $30,000)
- An ad for spa treatments
- A classified ad for a miniature dog
- An engagement photo of someone who looks like a model
- An article written by or about a successful business woman
- A estate sale notice that includes art
- A coupon for a photo shoot or sitting
- A classified ad looking for an independent or successful woman
- An ad for a home priced over $400,000
- A headline that would make a funny caption over the photo of a famous diva
- An ad for a live theatre or dance event
- A reference to a famous diva
- An ad for a lost diamond.
- A photo or ad featuring shoes fit for a diva
- An ad for a vacation to a luxurious location
- An ad for a limousine service
- The word diva anywhere in the paper (5 points)
- The image of a famous diva (3 points)
- Ad for a wine & cheese event (2 points)
More Newspaper Scavenger Hunts
General Newspaper Scavenger Hunt List
More Scavenger Hunt List Ideas
Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Home
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.