Photo Scavenger Hunt Rules:
Someone from your team and a stranger must be pictured in each photo. You must use a different stranger for each picture.
Have fun and enjoy meeting new people!
How many of these snapshots can you get in the allotted time?
1. A member of your group carrying a stranger’s packages/groceries to their car. ___
2. A member of your group dancing with a stranger.
3. A member of your group posing with a stranger who you’ve convinced to try on and model an outfit, several sizes too big or too small. ___
4. One or more members of your group posing with a stranger beside a fire hydrant. ___
5. A member of your group walking a stranger’s dog.
6. A member of your group kissing a stranger’s hand.
7. A member of your group helping a stranger cross the street.
8. A member of your group serving a stranger at a fast food restaurant. ___
9. A member of your group braiding a stranger’s hair. ___
10. A member of your group pulling a stranger on a wagon or pushing them in a wheelbarrow. ___
To view this printable page, you will need Adobe Reader
installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended).
You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will
open so you can download without leaving this page).
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.
Feb 02, 19 06:02 PM
Can you guess the 11 famous women in this Real Housewives of the NFL trivia? Add this game to your Super Bowl party or girls night. The wives range from dancers to actresses, and authors to athletes…