Photo Scavenger Hunt Rules:
Someone from your team and a stranger must be pictured in each photo. You must use a different stranger for each picture.
Have fun and enjoy meeting new people!
How many of these snapshots can you get in the allotted time?
1. A member of your group carrying a stranger’s packages/groceries to their car. ___
2. A member of your group dancing with a stranger.
3. A member of your group posing with a stranger who you’ve convinced to try on and model an outfit, several sizes too big or too small. ___
4. One or more members of your group posing with a stranger beside a fire hydrant. ___
5. A member of your group walking a stranger’s dog.
6. A member of your group kissing a stranger’s hand.
7. A member of your group helping a stranger cross the street.
8. A member of your group serving a stranger at a fast food restaurant. ___
9. A member of your group braiding a stranger’s hair. ___
10. A member of your group pulling a stranger on a wagon or pushing them in a wheelbarrow. ___
To view this printable page, you will need Adobe Reader
installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended).
You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will
open so you can download without leaving this page).
May 25, 21 12:03 PM
Over 100 free scavenger hunts, printable invitations, and fun treasure hunt lists and ideas for every event and occasion. Happy Hunting!
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.