Printable Easter Games
to Purchase for Immediate Download
A variety of printable Easter games for your holiday party.
The games below were previously available from Funsational, a company that closed it's doors last year. We will be replacing as many of them as possible in the near future. If there is one in particular that you would be interested in contact us here (with the name of the game) and we'll make it a priority to add it first.
FUNSATIONAL Printable Easter Games
- Easter Picture Bingo - A bingo for all ages to enjoy, even the youngest players. All squares have pictures so even the younger players can be a part of the fun. Call Card with pictures included.
- Easter Bible Picture Bingo - No need for the little ones to feel left out, because now there's Easter Bible picture bingo! All squares have pictures so even the younger players can be a part of the fun. Call Card with pictures included.
- Easter Bible Bingo - We've taken the classic game of bingo and turned it into Bible Bingo! Squares are pre-filled with Biblical Easter words like Jesus, cross, and resurrection. Second and third versions included which allows you to customize the game and choose your own words or have blank squares! Generator makes multiple cards. Call card included.
- Easter Bingo - We've taken the Classic Game of Bingo and pre-filled the card with Easter items. And with our Game Card Generator, you get a different Easter Bingo Card for each guest - even if you have 200 players! Generator will scramble items for unique cards. Call card included.
Easter Word Games
- Easter Word Challenge - Fill in word grids so that all the letters of a single word, (for example: Bunny) are in each column, row and both diagonals. A second harder version of the game is included for those who prefer even more of a challenge. Answer keys included.
- Easter Bible Word Scramble - Race to unscramble words related to the Easter Bible story.
- Easter Finish My Phrase - How well can the other players anticipate your thoughts? Find out with this hysterical game! Players compete to see who can match your wit by filling in the same answer to these Easter related phrases. Will the answer to "Easter ___" be Easter Parade, Easter Sunday or even Easter Bunny!
- Christian Easter Phrases - Bible version of the above game.
- Easter Bible Word Puzzle - Need a game to challenge even the most Bible-savy guest? This thought-provoking word game will have everyone scrambling to find the one word that will result in two distinct items or phrases associated with the Bible. Excellent game to play in groups or as teams. Answer key included.
- Easter Word Scramble - These Easter words are all mixed up and players race to unscramble them! Younger kids might take more time, but rush the adults to unscramble in 60 seconds and see what kind of laughter you can make!
- Easter Word Twist - How many words can your guests come up with from the phrase "Happy Easter?" This game can be customized to use any phrase you want! Players really have to think when you play with this new twist!
Printable Easter Word Search Puzzles
- Names Of The King Word Search - A classic word search with a fun twist! Players race to be the first to find different names of Jesus hidden in the word find, and then unscramble the leftover letters to write down a verse from a famous song. Answer key included.
- Easter Bible Word Find - A fun way to learn about the Easter Story, players try to find Bible terms in this word search where everything is related to the Easter Story. Answer key included.
- Jesus Saves Secret Message - Kids love Jesus and they also love to decode secret messages! So we've combined the two for a great game where kids can discover one of the most important lessons in the Bible. Have them cross out the letters and race to be the first to complete the hidden message. Answer key included.
- Easter Secret Message - Players race to be the first one to complete this game and decipher the hidden Easter message. Answer key included.
- Easter Word Find - A classic party game. All hidden words are Easter-related. Players compete to be the first to find all words, or set a time limit and watch everyone scramble.
Easter Trivia Games
- Easter Bible Trivia - Challenging and fun for all ages! Players need to be familiar with the Easter Story from the Bible to be able to compete in this game. Who gets to boast that they know the most? Find out when you play! Answer key included.
- The Passion Trivia Game - The Passion of the Christ is a movie detailing the final hours and crucifixion of Jesus Christ; an integral part of the Easter story. And now you can find out who can boast the most about this popular movie!
- This & That Easter Match - Hop into the Easter holiday by matching these Easter items to the clues that describe them.
- Candy Rhyme Time - There is no shortage of candy here! This little brain-teaser rhyming game that will test your knowledge and skill when it comes to sweets. Players try to answer a clue, then match a rhyming candy to it. Not as easy as it sounds!
Easter Bunny Games
- Easter Egg Hunt - Decorating paper eggs is only the beginning of this game! Once eggs are colored and decorated, players divide into teams to search for the hidden eggs. But there's a catch! Egg hunters have to keep their hands behind their back and cluck like a chicken - because only one person can collect the eggs!
- Bunny Tic-Tac-Toe - Fun, easy, and perfect for young children! Let them pair up and play as many times as they want, or challenge them to a playoff where winners play winners until only one is left standing! With reusable chips, just clear the board when you're done...and this game could last all day!
- Pin The Tail On The Bunny - Children's favorite party game! Players try to pin the tail on the bunny - blindfolded!
- Peter Rabbit Word Scramble - The story of Peter Rabbit is especially popular at Easter time. Find out who really knows the story as players race to unscramble these words from Beatrix Potter's classic tale. Perfect for teachers and educators! Answer key included.
- Peter Rabbit Word Find - The perfect opportunity for teachers and educators to combine storytime with a classic word find. After reading aloud The Tale of Peter Rabbit , find out if players can find hidden words from the story in this fun word find.
- Peter Cottontail Song Lyrics - Do you remember the song about Peter Cottontail? Try to fill-in-the-blanks of this fun Easter song, then have the players sing it out loud. Perfect for teachers or educators!
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.