Red is a color that gets our attention and alerts us of impending danger. This red trivia highlights all things red.
Challenge your friends to a fun round of trivia or use the questions as an icebreaker or party game at a Valentine party. Will you be labelled a red-hot trivia master or will you be left seeing red?
Note: Be sure to give the winner the red-carpet treatment.
01. What "red" society was formed for women over 50 who have a zest for life and desire for fun?
02. What famous red head fell in love with and married her "Too Many Girls" musical co-star?
03. What red term is used to describe a false clue which leads readers, investigators, or solvers towards an incorrect solution?
04. What global relief organization has the word "red" in it's title?
05. What "red" drink, sold to combat mental and physical fatigue, originated in Thailand and is now popular throughout the world?
06. What "red" song by Chris De Burgh went to #1 in 25 countries?
07. What famous North American "red" restaurant specializes in seafood?
08. What red vegetable is a member of the mustard family and got its name from the Greek word for fast-appearing?
09. What planet is known as the "Red Planet"?
10. What famous band won a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 1993?
11. The Red ribbon represents the fight against what?
12. Wally the Monster is the mascot for what professional American sports team?
13. What movie based on a Tom Clancy novel was set in a Russian submarine?
14. What is the slang term for a late night or overnight flight?
15. What American children's book series by Norman Bridwell features a red dog?
16. What country's flag has a red circle centered on a green background?
17. What North American hockey team won the Stanley Cup in 1997?
18. What two letters in the Google logo are red?
19. What phrase means "to go out and celebrate something lavishly"?
20. What does the phrase "pas en valeur un cent rouge" mean in English?
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.
Aug 09, 18 02:32 PM
Tell your guests to listen closely as you read the following right left bridal shower game story. Have them pass the gifts to their left or right whenever they hear those words read. Free printable ve…
May 11, 18 03:38 PM
Mothers Day ideas for celebrating the love, time and sacrifices moms invest in their children.