Slumber Party Game - Man Hunt
You're Invited to a Slumber Party
The 1st thing we did at our slumber party was play man hunt (best when dark outside).
- 1-3 flashlights for each team.
- 4+ people ages 6 and up.
- Team A counts first to 60 while team B hides anywhere outside.
- Pick anywhere in the backyard for jail and anywhere in the frontyard for base.
- Team A uses the flashlights while they are looking for the other team.
- Once team B is found they have to run away from team A and get to base.
- If they get tagged then they have to go to jail.
- Once you're on base you're safe, but if you step off then you can still be tagged.
- If team B makes it to base except for 1 person then team B will have to get off base and try to tag whoever .
- Iif team B makes it to base altogether then they get to hide again (hiding is more fun!!!)
- Or if team B is all in jail then they have to count!
This game super fun!
Also for tweens you should have a sleepover and serve popcorn, candy, nachos, chips, soda, etc... anything that will make them feel like they are more "free" and only because their birthday is once a year.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Girl Birthday Party Ideas.
May 02, 22 10:18 AM
Need some last minute Mother's Day games and ideas? We've got some here...
Mar 16, 22 01:08 PM
Host your best St. Patrick's Day party ever with these cool party games and activities. Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 12, 22 05:36 PM
A challenging list of multiple choice super bowl trivia questions to add to your trivia, football, or Super Bowl parties. Use them as an icebreaker or play a full out competition.