Slumber Party Game - Man Hunt
You're Invited to a Slumber Party
The 1st thing we did at our slumber party was play man hunt (best when dark outside).
- 1-3 flashlights for each team.
- 4+ people ages 6 and up.
- Team A counts first to 60 while team B hides anywhere outside.
- Pick anywhere in the backyard for jail and anywhere in the frontyard for base.
- Team A uses the flashlights while they are looking for the other team.
- Once team B is found they have to run away from team A and get to base.
- If they get tagged then they have to go to jail.
- Once you're on base you're safe, but if you step off then you can still be tagged.
- If team B makes it to base except for 1 person then team B will have to get off base and try to tag whoever .
- Iif team B makes it to base altogether then they get to hide again (hiding is more fun!!!)
- Or if team B is all in jail then they have to count!
This game super fun!
Also for tweens you should have a sleepover and serve popcorn, candy, nachos, chips, soda, etc... anything that will make them feel like they are more "free" and only because their birthday is once a year.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Girl Birthday Party Ideas.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.