|Special thanks to John from fewaday for these great tv and movie trivia questions.
1) Who lived
at 1313 Mockingbird Lane?
2) Who was the first African
American to have a music video air on MTV?
3) In 1935, what was Bugs Bunny
4) In Gilligan's Island,
the Skipper's actual first name was?
5) In Seinfeld, Jerry's dad
6) Who is the first winner of
7) On American Idol, Mr. Hung's
first name was?
9) Who is the host of Show Me the
10) Which TV show was the first to air
11) In the A-Team, Mr. T had a
fear of ...?
12) Who was not born in Canada?
13) Which show was not a
spin-off of All in the Family?
14) In Three's Company, what was
Jack's restaurant called?
15) Beretta's cockatoo's name was?
16) What was the Little Rascal's dog
17) How old were Janis Joplin, Jim
Morrison, and Jimi Hendrix when they died?
18) Who is the oldest?
19) Which burns the least calories?
20) In CSI: Miami, what is
Heratio's last name?
21) The two creators of Superman sold
all rights of their creation for how much?
22) In the movie Trading Places,
the butler's name was?
23) In the movie Star Wars (1977),
which character spoke the first words?
ANSWERS: 1c 2a 3d 4a 5c 6c 7a 8b - for a grand total of $9 9d 10d 11c 12d 13c 14c 15a 16b 17b 18c - 9/16/56 19c - 68 calories for a 150 lb person 20b 21 c 22b 23d
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.