We all have our favorite TV families and through the years we've watched many different parents and children grow up on our big screens from cozy seats in our living rooms.
Some made us laugh. Some made us cry. Some inspired and taught us. And others made us breath a sigh of relief at being born into the families we were.
The object of this game is to name the TV families (not the shows) that are described below.
Example: This Stone Age family of 3 lived next door to their best friends, the Rubbles.
Answer: THE FLINTSTONES
1. This family of 7 lived in Brooklyn Heights, NY. Dad was a doctor. Mom was a lawyer. Their only son was dyslexic.
2. This family of 6 consisted of 3 girls, one single dad, an uncle and dad's best friend. The youngest daughter was played by twins.
3. This fatherless family of 6 toured the country in a bus painted in a Mondrian-inspired color blocking pattern.
4. This hip democratic family of 6 raised a dogmatic republican who became the central focus of the show.
5. This blended family of 8 was the result of a widower dad of 3 falling in love with and marrying a single mom of 3.
6. This family of 11 included grandma and grandpa and never missed bidding each other goodnight before the lights went out.
7. This blended family of 4 included a widowed dad and two adopted Harlem boys.
8. This Italian-American family of five was constantly dealing with the intrusiveness of the dad's parents and brother.
9. This satirical middle class family of 5 are utterly dysfunctional and never age.
10. This family of 5 lived in Suburban Detroit and had a mysterious neighbor that was constantly observing and sharing his wisdom.
1. THE HUXTABLES (The Cosby Show)
2. THE TANNERS (Full House)
3. THE PARTRIDGES (The Partridge Family)
4. THE KEATONS (Family Ties)
5. THE BRADYS (The Brady Bunch)
6. THE WALTONS (The Waltons)
7. THE DRUMMONDS (Diff'rent Strokes)
8. THE BARONES (Everybody Loves Raymond)
9. THE SIMPSONS (The Simpsons)
10. THE TAYLORS (Home Improvement)
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.