To play this Valentine Day Scavenger Hunt teams (or couples) must first determine the missing word(s) from each of the following love song lyrics and then collect the applicable items.
Example from Sonny and Cher's, I Got You Babe... Answer: Ring
I got flowers in the spring, I got you to wear my _______________.
If you prefer you can opt to have teams find and photograph the items instead.
1. Don't you draw the ______________ boy, she'll beat you if she's able.
2. Lies the seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the ______________.
3. Aren't you somethin' to admire? 'Cause your shine is somethin' like a _______________.
4. Restless hearts sleep alone tonight, sending all my love along the ______________.
5. It's you, you're all I see. Ooh, you make me live now ______________.
6. There's a time for everyone if they only learn that the twisting ______________ moves us all in turn.
7. Spend his very last ______________ trying to hold on to what he needs.
8. No New Year's Day to celebrate, no chocolate covered ______________ to give away.
9. I'll shine up the old ______________, put on a brand new shirt.
10. It's a big enough ______________ but it's always me that ends up getting wet.
11. You are the ______________ of my eye, forever you'll stay in my heart.
12. One pair of candy lips and your ______________ tongue.
13. That you were Romeo, you were throwing ______________ and my daddy said stay away from Juliet.
14. I'm soaking through and through, then you hand me a ______________ and all I see is you.
15. You're a carousel, you're a wishing well, and you light me up when you ring my ______________.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.