To play this Valentine Day Scavenger Hunt teams (or couples) must first determine the missing word(s) from each of the following love song lyrics and then collect the applicable items.
Example from Sonny and Cher's, I Got You Babe... Answer: Ring
I got flowers in the spring, I got you to wear my _______________.
If you prefer you can opt to have teams find and photograph the items instead.
1. Don't you draw the ______________ boy, she'll beat you if she's able.
2. Lies the seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the ______________.
3. Aren't you somethin' to admire? 'Cause your shine is somethin' like a _______________.
4. Restless hearts sleep alone tonight, sending all my love along the ______________.
5. It's you, you're all I see. Ooh, you make me live now ______________.
6. There's a time for everyone if they only learn that the twisting ______________ moves us all in turn.
7. Spend his very last ______________ trying to hold on to what he needs.
8. No New Year's Day to celebrate, no chocolate covered ______________ to give away.
9. I'll shine up the old ______________, put on a brand new shirt.
10. It's a big enough ______________ but it's always me that ends up getting wet.
11. You are the ______________ of my eye, forever you'll stay in my heart.
12. One pair of candy lips and your ______________ tongue.
13. That you were Romeo, you were throwing ______________ and my daddy said stay away from Juliet.
14. I'm soaking through and through, then you hand me a ______________ and all I see is you.
15. You're a carousel, you're a wishing well, and you light me up when you ring my ______________.
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.