Vampire Masquerade Party
Vampire Party Invitations
For my vampire masquerade party...
- I bought awesome invitations from the store.
Note: On the invitations ask all your guests to please dress in vampire theme costume (no werewolves) and a mask.
- I rented a hall ($100.00) and hired a DJ ($150.00).
- Food will be light (pizza and finger foods, such as stuffed mushrooms, shrimp w/cocktail sauce, veggie tray w/ dip, cracker and cheese tray, cupcakes, meatballs, etc.).
I'm going to have a 3 tier chocolate fountain with red chocolate so it appears like dripping blood.
I'm also going to set up a cheese fondue with breads cut into cubes.
- Decorating with a black and red theme.
Hanging black bats from the ceiling.
Purchased some vampire skulls... and rats.
Using black and red table clothes.
- Setting up two tables so that if guests would like to sit, they can, but mostly guests will mingle and therefore, be standing.
- Making a red punch and throwing in gummy worms and dry ice (please note when handling dry ice you have to wear thermal gloves. Do NOT allow skin contact).
- Decorating with a bunch of glow in the dark balloons.
- Using a fog machine and a lot of other fun, scary decorations.
Hope you got some great ideas!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Party Themes.
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.