I love this wedding trivia. It's includes a fun variety of wedding related questions and is perfect for a bridal shower or as a wedding icebreaker.
At a wedding, have the MC ask random wedding trivia questions throughout the night. Give each winner a handful of kisses or some other small prize.
At a bridal shower, use it as a game all at once or spread it out over the evening. It's sure to test everyone's knowledge of weddings, while sparking some lively conversation along the way.
01. In China, it is traditional for brides to wear what color?
02. What is the average cost of an American wedding today?
03. Wearing a white wedding dress was a trend started by what famous bride?
A. Queen Elizabeth
B. Mary Pickford
C. Queen Victoria
04. The song known as “Here Comes The Bride” by Wagner is actually officially titled what?
A. “Wedding March”
B. “Bridal Chorus”
C. “Champagne Trilogy”
05. The mehendi ceremony before an Indian bride’s wedding involves decorating with what?
06. What is the most popular flower used in American weddings?
07. What percentage of brides receive a diamond engagement ring?
08. The custom of carrying a bouquet started for what purpose?
B. Separate bride from bridesmaids
C. Ward off evil spirits
09. Giving almonds as a wedding favor originated from where?
A. Greek legend
B. Egyptian myth
C. British royalty
10. The word “bride” means what in old English?
11. What is the largest diamond mining company in the world?
A. De Beers
C. Tiffany & Co.
12. When she married Donald Trump, supermodel Melania Knauss wore a $100,000 gown by what designer?
A. Vera Wang
B. Monique Lhullier
C. Christian Dior
13. A round, brilliant cut diamond has how many facets?
14. What is the length of an average honeymoon?
A. 7 days
B. 10 days
C. 12 days
15. What is the average age for brides/grooms in the US?
A. 22 brides/25 grooms
B. 25 brides/27 grooms
C. 27 brides/29 grooms
16. What is the most popular month for weddings?
17. Where is the most popular destination wedding for US couples?
B. Las Vegas
18. About 62% of weddings have a what?
A. Flower girl
B. Buffet reception
C. Wedding cake
19. In Northern Africa, what is thrown at the married couple as a symbol of fertility?
20. Wedding veils from ancient Rome were what color?
A. White B. Black C. Yellow
WEDDING TRIVIA BONUS QUESTIONS:
1. How many glasses of wine are in one case of wine? Answer: 4-5 times the number of bottles in a case.
2. Gerbera daisies, lavender, hibiscus, marigold and jasmine are all popular wedding flowers that are in season when? Answer
01. B. Red / 02. A. $25,000 / 03. C. Queen Victoria / 04. B. “Bridal Chorus” / 05. C. Henna / 06. A. Rose / 07. C. 74% / 08. C. Ward off evil spirits / 09. A. Greek legend / 10. B. Cook / 11. A. De Beers / 12. C. Christian Dior / 13. B. 58 / 14. A. 7 days / 15. C. 27 brides/29 grooms / 16. B. June / 17. B. Las Vegas / 18. A. Flower girl / 19. B. Figs / 20. C. Yellow
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.