11 Year Old Riddle Scavenger Hunt
Riddle Scavenger Hunt
It takes riddles to find your items in this 11 year old riddle scavenger hunt.
Two or more teams go in different directions to come up with the answers. Then each team heads outside (or inside) to find each item.
You can give each team a time limit of about 45 minutes or attach points to each item; 1 point for each item.
The team who either finishes first or who has the most points wins.
Riddle Scavenger Hunt Clue Ideas
01. This is something that secures papers together. (paper clip)
02. You can use this to take notes at home or at school. (pen or pencil)
03. You don't need this to eat pizza, but some people use it. (fork)
04. This utensil is best used with soup. (spoon)
05. You can carry this in your backpack. (notebook)
06. 20 minutes a day. (book/reading - at my son's school this is an every day homework assignment.)
07. Don't crack up. (egg)
08. It didn't crack because it fits in this? (egg carton)
09. They are red and you can get them fresh or preserved. (canned tomatoes)
10. You make this drink hot or cold by using? (tea bag)
11. This can stick to your shoe. (gum)
12. Sometimes it is half full or half empty. (cup)
13. It is black and white and red all over. (newspaper)
14. It is a stone's throw away. (rock)
15. It fits in a lock. (key) More Scavenger HuntsScavenger Hunts by Print Games Now