Our twin ring a bell baby shower icebreaker has been very popular with our visitors.
Though the twin game is adaptable to any baby shower, many of you have requested a generic ring a bell that will fit any baby shower.
So, by popular demand, here it is. Use this baby shower icebreaker game alone or mix in some ideas from our twin list. This is a great game to get everyone involved and to help guests get acquainted in a fun and non-intimidating way.
For full instruction on how to play see our Ring a Bell main page.
01. ...the person who was born the farthest away (most days away) from their actual due date (either early or late).
02. ...the person who has attended the most baby showers this year.
03. ...the person who has given birth to the most babies in the last 4 years.
04. ...the person who can tell me the most touching memory about one of their babies.
05. ...the person who has the most grandchildren.
06. ...the person who can tell the funniest baby diaper changing story.
07. ...the first person to show me a rattle other than any belonging to the new mother/mother-to-be.
08. ...the first person to show me a photo of their first born at any age.
09. ...the first person who can show me a receipt for diapers.
10. ...the person who experienced the shortest labor when giving birth.
11. ...the person whose birthday is closest to the birthday of the new baby (or due date of the new baby if the baby has not yet been born).
12. ...the person who weighed the most when they were born.
13. ...the person with the most children under 13 years of age.
14. ...the first person to show me something with the word baby on it.
15. ...the first person to recite a nursery rhyme with the word baby in it.
Aug 09, 18 02:32 PM
Tell your guests to listen closely as you read the following right left bridal shower game story. Have them pass the gifts to their left or right whenever they hear those words read. Free printable ve…
May 11, 18 03:38 PM
Mothers Day ideas for celebrating the love, time and sacrifices moms invest in their children.
May 11, 18 01:57 PM
Mothers Day games and activities, including trivia, scavenger hunts, cupcake rose bouquets, charades, mad libs, and more.