This Ring a Bell icebreaker is the perfect game for any party or gathering... wild, conservative, or anywhere in between. The examples below are specifically suited to a conservative gathering, but use your imagination and you'll be able to come up with great lists for bachelorette parties, truth or dare parties, or even mixed parties.
The great thing about this game is that everyone can play and no skill is required. It also helps guests get to know one another in a less intimidating sort of way. Every 5, 10 or 15 minutes (depending on the length of your party and how many gifts you want to hand out), ring a bell and announce one of the scenarios below. The winning guest gets a small gift (eg. a rose, a chocolate bar, a candle - whatever you choose).
01. ... the oldest person present."
02. ... the person wearing the highest heels."
03. ... the person who has been to the most countries in the last 5 years."
04. ... the person wearing the most buttons."
05. ... the person with the youngest child."
06. ... the first person to show me a photo of someone wearing a hat."
07. ... the person with the longest hair."
08. ... the person with the most children."
09. ... the person who travelled the furthest distance to be here."
10. ... the person with the most credit cards in their purse/wallet."
11. ... the person with the most sons."
12. ... the person who brought the most pennies with them."
13. ... the person wearing the longest earrings."
14. ... the person who drove the oldest car to the party."
15. ... the person with the longest fingernails."
Christmas Bell Ringer Icebreaker
Ring a Bell Office Party List
Girls Night List
Baby Shower Icebreaker
Baby Shower Icebreaker #2
Coed Baby Shower Game
Over the Hill Bell Ring Game
Couple Parties and Valentine Party
Pink Pajama Party Game
Fun Party Favors and Prizes for Showers and Girls' Nights
Apr 26, 23 04:28 PM
Feb 12, 23 04:19 PM
Feb 12, 23 04:16 PM