When you need a fun, easy icebreaker for a couple's party, event, or retreat, try this Ring a Bell Couple Parties game.
It's also a great icebreaker to start off a romantic Valentine's Day Party.
Don't know how to play? First check out our
Ring a Bell game instructions.
01. ...the couple, who on my "go," can hold the longest sustained kiss without looking around."
02. ...the couple who can show me the most pictures of the two of them together."
03. ...the person wearing the most gifts given to them by their spouse."
04. ...the couple who can tell me the funniest real-life honeymoon story."
05. ...the couple who birthed the most children between their wedding day and 5th anniversary."
06. ...the couple who had the shortest honeymoon."
07. ...the couple married on or closest to a official holiday."
08. ...the couple married on or closest to one of their birthdays."
09. ...the person who has given the most creative Valentine's gift to their spouse at any time."
10. ...the person who has done the sweetest thing for their spouse's parents."
11. ...the couple with the most unique hobby they enjoy doing together."
12. ...the couple that looks most alike."
13. ...the couple who lived the furthest apart when they went out on their first date."
14. ...the couple who has travelled the furthest distance together this year."
15. ...the couple who have the most matching letters in their first and middle names (eg. Sam Peter and Mary Jane have 4 matching letters...a, m, e and r)."
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.