Karen ~ USA
02. ... the person who is wearing the longest slippers."
03. ... the first person who can show me the receipt the pajamas you are wearing."
04. ... the person who has slept alone in their own bed for the most consecutive days."
05. ... the person who is wearing the most lace."
06. ... the person who can write the best original lullaby in the next 5 minutes."
07. ... the person who can tell the best sleep joke."
08. ... the person who is wearing the darkest pink nail polish."
09. ... the person who is wearing the oldest pair of pajamas."
10. ... the person who can make the best puppet out of their slippers."
11. ... the person who brought the cutest stuffed animal with them."
12. ... the person who has spent the most time in their pajamas this week."
13. ... the person who is wearing the softest slippers."
14. ... the person who can tell me the funniest story about getting caught in their pajamas at an inopportune time."
15. ... the person who is wearing the most pink accessories."
16. ... the first person who can give me piece of pink gum."
17. ... the person who has the most letters of the word "pink" in their name (eg. Kari Jane Smith has 3...k,i,n)."
18. ... the first person who can tell me the name of a movie with the word Pink in the title (Two examples for the host in case you don't know any - Pink Panther, Pretty in Pink)."
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.