Pink Pajama Party Ring a Bell Icbreaker
Pink Pajama Party Ring a Bell Instructions
|I am throwing a bridal party for my sister. It is a Pink Pajama Party theme. There will be women there of all ages - from young neices to grandmothers. I LOVE this idea for a game! Could you help me think of some questions (keeping in mind that they will be wearing pajamas and slippers, not dresses and heels) that may be fun and appropriate?? Thanks so much!!
Karen ~ USA
can be found on the Ring a Bell
main page. Any of the items on the list below can also be changed to suit a variety of different pajama parties (eg. change "pink" to "blue" for a blue pajama party instead of a pink pajama party)
Pink Pajama Party Ring A Bell Search List
Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ... the person who is wearing the largest pink button."
02. ... the person who is wearing the longest slippers."
03. ... the first person who can show me the receipt the pajamas you are wearing."
04. ... the person who has slept alone in their own bed for the most consecutive days."
05. ... the person who is wearing the most lace."
06. ... the person who can write the best original lullaby in the next 5 minutes."
07. ... the person who can tell the best sleep joke."
08. ... the person who is wearing the darkest pink nail polish."
09. ... the person who is wearing the oldest pair of pajamas."
10. ... the person who can make the best puppet out of their slippers."
11. ... the person who brought the cutest stuffed animal with them."
12. ... the person who has spent the most time in their pajamas this week."
13. ... the person who is wearing the softest slippers."
14. ... the person who can tell me the funniest story about getting caught in their pajamas at an inopportune time."
15. ... the person who is wearing the most pink accessories."
16. ... the first person who can give me piece of pink gum."
17. ... the person who has the most letters of the word "pink" in their name (eg. Kari Jane Smith has 3...k,i,n)."
18. ... the first person who can tell me the name of a movie with the word Pink in the title (Two examples for the host in case you don't know any - Pink Panther, Pretty in Pink)."
>> From Pink Pajama Party Ring a Bell to Girls' Night Ring a Bell
Girls Night In Activities
Nov 25, 23 03:52 PM
Printable left right Christmas game based on the story of Scrooge from A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Read the story and pass gifts left and right.
Nov 20, 23 05:55 PM
A crazy Christmas scavenger hunt involves finding unusual Christmas items that have been set up in the hunt area ahead of time. Will your guests spot that Rudolph has a green nose, etc.?
Nov 20, 23 04:58 PM
Over a dozen Christmas scavenger hunts to celebrate the holiday season. Tons of fun Christmas treasure hunt riddles, clues and printable lists.