Full instructions for this Ring a Bell Girls Night Party Game can be found on on our Ring a Bell main page. Use some or all of the suggestions below as an icebreaker at your next girls night party or event. Use them as they are, or change them slightly to fit your occasion.
Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has lost the most weight in the last year.
02. ...the person who has dated the most different people in the last year.
03. ...the person who has flown to the furthest destination.
04. ...the person who owns the most pairs of shoes.
05. ...the person with the most keys with them.
06. ...the person with the oldest vehicle.
07. ...the person who has done the most daring activity in the last year.
08. ...the person who had the most tickets in the last 2 years.
09. ...the person who has the sexiest nickname.
10. ...the person who is wearing the most pink.
11. ...the person who has met the most famous people.
12. ...the person with the smallest purse.
13. ...the person with the most piercings.
14. ...the person with the thinnest eyebrows.
15. ...the person wearing the largest diamond.
Nov 20, 17 01:06 PM
Let it snow on your party with some snow trivia based on fun facts about the white fluffy stuff.
Nov 18, 17 06:54 PM
Free printable nativity right left Christmas game. A fun and meaningful Christmas party icebreaker for a gift exchange or to choose a party prize winner.
Nov 15, 17 02:30 PM
You'll need a thesaurus of word knowledge to win this Christmas carol game. Popular Christmas carol titles have been altered. Decipher & guess the original Christmas songs from their fun new titles.