Full instructions for this Ring a Bell Girls Night Party Game can be found on on our Ring a Bell main page. Use some or all of the suggestions below as an icebreaker at your next girls night party or event. Use them as they are, or change them slightly to fit your occasion.
Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has lost the most weight in the last year.
02. ...the person who has dated the most different people in the last year.
03. ...the person who has flown to the furthest destination.
04. ...the person who owns the most pairs of shoes.
05. ...the person with the most keys with them.
06. ...the person with the oldest vehicle.
07. ...the person who has done the most daring activity in the last year.
08. ...the person who had the most tickets in the last 2 years.
09. ...the person who has the sexiest nickname.
10. ...the person who is wearing the most pink.
11. ...the person who has met the most famous people.
12. ...the person with the smallest purse.
13. ...the person with the most piercings.
14. ...the person with the thinnest eyebrows.
15. ...the person wearing the largest diamond.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.
Feb 02, 19 06:02 PM
Can you guess the 11 famous women in this Real Housewives of the NFL trivia? Add this game to your Super Bowl party or girls night. The wives range from dancers to actresses, and authors to athletes…