Full instructions for this Ring a Bell Girls Night Party Game can be found on on our Ring a Bell main page. Use some or all of the suggestions below as an icebreaker at your next girls night party or event. Use them as they are, or change them slightly to fit your occasion.
Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has lost the most weight in the last year.
02. ...the person who has dated the most different people in the last year.
03. ...the person who has flown to the furthest destination.
04. ...the person who owns the most pairs of shoes.
05. ...the person with the most keys with them.
06. ...the person with the oldest vehicle.
07. ...the person who has done the most daring activity in the last year.
08. ...the person who had the most tickets in the last 2 years.
09. ...the person who has the sexiest nickname.
10. ...the person who is wearing the most pink.
11. ...the person who has met the most famous people.
12. ...the person with the smallest purse.
13. ...the person with the most piercings.
14. ...the person with the thinnest eyebrows.
15. ...the person wearing the largest diamond.
Mar 23, 18 02:41 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Mar 23, 18 01:41 PM
This resurrection eggs scavenger hunt combines the fun of an easter egg hunt with the challenge of knowing the Easter story.
Mar 16, 18 02:55 PM
The story of St Patrick is one of adventure, mystery, drama, action and more. Make it fun for every age to learn the story with a left right game about his life.