Full instructions for this Ring a Bell Girls Night Party Game can be found on on our Ring a Bell main page. Use some or all of the suggestions below as an icebreaker at your next girls night party or event. Use them as they are, or change them slightly to fit your occasion.
Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has lost the most weight in the last year.
02. ...the person who has dated the most different people in the last year.
03. ...the person who has flown to the furthest destination.
04. ...the person who owns the most pairs of shoes.
05. ...the person with the most keys with them.
06. ...the person with the oldest vehicle.
07. ...the person who has done the most daring activity in the last year.
08. ...the person who had the most tickets in the last 2 years.
09. ...the person who has the sexiest nickname.
10. ...the person who is wearing the most pink.
11. ...the person who has met the most famous people.
12. ...the person with the smallest purse.
13. ...the person with the most piercings.
14. ...the person with the thinnest eyebrows.
15. ...the person wearing the largest diamond.
Nov 06, 19 01:59 PM
To win this Christmas carol game you might need a thesaurus of word knowledge. Can you guess the popular Christmas songs from their fun new synonymous titles?
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!