Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has mailed out the most Christmas cards so far this year."
02. ...the person who can say "Merry Christmas" in the most different languages."
03. ...the person who owns the most pairs of Christmas socks (Christmas earrings)."
04. ...the person who will travel the most miles/kilometers for Christmas Day dinner."
05. ...the first person who correctly list all twelve gifts in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (all of Santas reindeer)."
06. ...the person who has purchased the largest turkey for Christmas dinner."
07. ...the person who is wearing the most red and/or green."
08. ...the person who has done the most elaborate outdoor Christmas decorating of their home."
09. ...the person who has spent the most Christmases in another country."
10. ...the person who put up their Christmas tree the earliest."
11. ...the person who will host the most Christmas parties this year."
12. ...the person who owns the most Christmas music albums."
13. ...the person who will, or plans to, give the most hand-made Christmas gifts this year."
14. ...the person who has been 'caught' under the mistletoe the most times this Christmas season."
15. ...the person who can show me the most receipts for Christmas gifts currently in their purse/wallet."
Jan 22, 18 12:03 PM
A challenging list of multiple choice super bowl trivia questions to add to your trivia, football, or Super Bowl parties. Use them as an icebreaker or play a full out competition.
Jan 19, 18 11:24 AM
Take a trip back in history with this Valentine trivia. Use it at a Valentine party to quiz your guests about cupid, love, kissing and a variety of other things associated with February 14th.
Jan 15, 18 04:30 PM
Challenge your Super Bowl party guests to a Super Bowl trivia with this printable multiple choice quiz. Last updated on Jan 15 2018.