Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has mailed out the most Christmas cards so far this year."
02. ...the person who can say "Merry Christmas" in the most different languages."
03. ...the person who owns the most pairs of Christmas socks (Christmas earrings)."
04. ...the person who will travel the most miles/kilometers for Christmas Day dinner."
05. ...the first person who correctly list all twelve gifts in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (all of Santas reindeer)."
06. ...the person who has purchased the largest turkey for Christmas dinner."
07. ...the person who is wearing the most red and/or green."
08. ...the person who has done the most elaborate outdoor Christmas decorating of their home."
09. ...the person who has spent the most Christmases in another country."
10. ...the person who put up their Christmas tree the earliest."
11. ...the person who will host the most Christmas parties this year."
12. ...the person who owns the most Christmas music albums."
13. ...the person who will, or plans to, give the most hand-made Christmas gifts this year."
14. ...the person who has been 'caught' under the mistletoe the most times this Christmas season."
15. ...the person who can show me the most receipts for Christmas gifts currently in their purse/wallet."
Dec 10, 18 05:29 PM
12 days of Christmas legend game based on the story of Christians using the song lyrics as a secret code to learn and share their faith while avoiding persecution. Can you match each gift with its sym…
Nov 16, 18 03:32 PM
Test your punniness with this Christmas riddles trivia game. Includes a variety of questions related to the holiday. Printable available for download in 2 versions, one with an answer box and the othe…
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.