Ring a bell and then announce... "I am looking for...
01. ...the person who has mailed out the most Christmas cards so far this year."
02. ...the person who can say "Merry Christmas" in the most different languages."
03. ...the person who owns the most pairs of Christmas socks (Christmas earrings)."
04. ...the person who will travel the most miles/kilometers for Christmas Day dinner."
05. ...the first person who correctly list all twelve gifts in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (all of Santas reindeer)."
06. ...the person who has purchased the largest turkey for Christmas dinner."
07. ...the person who is wearing the most red and/or green."
08. ...the person who has done the most elaborate outdoor Christmas decorating of their home."
09. ...the person who has spent the most Christmases in another country."
10. ...the person who put up their Christmas tree the earliest."
11. ...the person who will host the most Christmas parties this year."
12. ...the person who owns the most Christmas music albums."
13. ...the person who will, or plans to, give the most hand-made Christmas gifts this year."
14. ...the person who has been 'caught' under the mistletoe the most times this Christmas season."
15. ...the person who can show me the most receipts for Christmas gifts currently in their purse/wallet."
Nov 30, 17 04:07 PM
The Night Before Christmas trivia questions based on Clement Clarke Moore's famous poem. It's harder than you might think!
Nov 27, 17 02:41 PM
For an easy holiday party game, use this fun - Are You Ready for Christmas? - point list to determine who is most ready for Christmas. Award a prize to the winner and a lump of coal to the loser.
Nov 25, 17 06:30 PM
Name that Christmas Movie is a fun Christmas party game that involves guessing a popular Christmas movie by clue titles synonymous with the original titles. Bet you can't guess them all!