Throw in a round of over the hill bingo and over the hill finish my phrase, and your guests will have so much fun they'll forget to go home.
Full instructions for this
Ring a Bell Over the Hill Party Game
can be found on on our Ring a Bell main page. Use some or all of the suggestions as they are, or change them slightly to fit your occasion.
More Over the Hill Fun:
Menopause Mad Lib
Retirement Right Left Game
02. ...the person who has misplaced their keys the most in the last month.
03. ...the person who went to bed the earliest last night.
04. ...the person who can share the funniest menopause experience.
05. ...the person who has been flirted with by a stranger most recently (details please).
06. ...the person who has been without their "monthly friend" the longest.
07. ...the person who can read the smallest print without reading glasses or bifocals (have some very small print available).
08. ...the person wearing the most support underwear (includes support hose and Spanx brand support wear too).
09. ...the person with the most doctors (list them).
10. ...the first person who can tell me what "Atrophic Vaginitis" is (Vaginal Dryness).
11. ...the person who has the largest collection of Barry Manilow albums/cds.
12. ...the person who has the most grandchildren.
13. ...the person who has attended the most funerals in the last year.
14. ...the person who can show me the youngest photo of themselves.
15. ...the person who can show me a receipt for something only someone over 40 would buy.
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.
Aug 09, 18 02:32 PM
Tell your guests to listen closely as you read the following right left bridal shower game story. Have them pass the gifts to their left or right whenever they hear those words read. Free printable ve…
May 11, 18 03:38 PM
Mothers Day ideas for celebrating the love, time and sacrifices moms invest in their children.