Bridal Shower Candy Match Game
This Bridal Shower Candy Match Game is similar to the "match game" you may have played as a child.
For this game you will be matching popular candy and candy bar names with wedding related definitions.
- Use index cards, card stock paper or bristol board to make the cards.
- Half of the cards will have the names of candy (bars) on them and half will have wedding definitions.
- Use the names and definitions below to create your bridal shower candy match game cards and then shuffle them, turn them upside down, number them, and mount them on a wall or some other surface that will make it easy for all your guests to see.
- Sticky tack is perfect for mounting the cards and is available at any office supply or teacher's store.
- Have your guest take turns flipping two cards. If the definition matches the candy, they get the applicable candy bar or whatever other prize you decide to use.
- If the definition and candy does not match, the cards are flipped back over and the next person gets to try.
Bridal Shower Candy Match Game Definitions
Please Note: There are more bridal shower candy match game definitions then you probably need below, but since candy bar availability differs from location to location we wanted to give you a wide range to choose from. Pick the ones below that best suit your shower and use them.
- Butterfingers = First Date Interactions
- Hugs = Warm Embraces
- Pay Day = Wedding Ring Purchase Date
- 5th Avenue = The Wedding Dress Shop
- Twix = Bachelor Party Pranks
- Mounds = Gifts
- Hot Tamales = The Bride
- Mr. Big = The Groom
- Big Hunk = The Groom
- Sweet Tarts = The Bride & Groom
- Nerds = The In-Laws
- Lifesavers = The Parents
- Sugar Daddy = Father of the Bride
- Runts = The Flower Girl & the Ringbearer
- Treasures = Wedding Photos
- 100 Grand = The Reception
- Kisses = What Reception Guests Clink Glasses For
- Fast Break = Leaving the Reception
- Skor = The Honeymoon Night
- O'Henry = Bride's Honeymoon Cry
- Starburst = Groom's Honeymoon Reverie
- Baby Ruth = 9 Months After the Honeymoon
- Zero = Post-Wedding Bank Accounts
- Park Avenue = Couple's Dream Home Location
- Rocky Road = The First Year
Bridal Shower Candy Game Prizes and Favors
Nov 25, 23 03:52 PM
Printable left right Christmas game based on the story of Scrooge from A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Read the story and pass gifts left and right.
Nov 20, 23 05:55 PM
A crazy Christmas scavenger hunt involves finding unusual Christmas items that have been set up in the hunt area ahead of time. Will your guests spot that Rudolph has a green nose, etc.?
Nov 20, 23 04:58 PM
Over a dozen Christmas scavenger hunts to celebrate the holiday season. Tons of fun Christmas treasure hunt riddles, clues and printable lists.