Bridal Shower Candy Match Game
This Bridal Shower Candy Match Game is similar to the "match game" you may have played as a child.
For this game you will be matching popular candy and candy bar names with wedding related definitions.
- Use index cards, card stock paper or bristol board to make the cards.
- Half of the cards will have the names of candy (bars) on them and half will have wedding definitions.
- Use the names and definitions below to create your bridal shower candy match game cards and then shuffle them, turn them upside down, number them, and mount them on a wall or some other surface that will make it easy for all your guests to see.
- Sticky tack is perfect for mounting the cards and is available at any office supply or teacher's store.
- Have your guest take turns flipping two cards. If the definition matches the candy, they get the applicable candy bar or whatever other prize you decide to use.
- If the definition and candy does not match, the cards are flipped back over and the next person gets to try.
Bridal Shower Candy Match Game Definitions
Please Note: There are more bridal shower candy match game definitions then you probably need below, but since candy bar availability differs from location to location we wanted to give you a wide range to choose from. Pick the ones below that best suit your shower and use them.
- Butterfingers = First Date Interactions
- Hugs = Warm Embraces
- Pay Day = Wedding Ring Purchase Date
- 5th Avenue = The Wedding Dress Shop
- Twix = Bachelor Party Pranks
- Mounds = Gifts
- Hot Tamales = The Bride
- Mr. Big = The Groom
- Big Hunk = The Groom
- Sweet Tarts = The Bride & Groom
- Nerds = The In-Laws
- Lifesavers = The Parents
- Sugar Daddy = Father of the Bride
- Runts = The Flower Girl & the Ringbearer
- Treasures = Wedding Photos
- 100 Grand = The Reception
- Kisses = What Reception Guests Clink Glasses For
- Fast Break = Leaving the Reception
- Skor = The Honeymoon Night
- O'Henry = Bride's Honeymoon Cry
- Starburst = Groom's Honeymoon Reverie
- Baby Ruth = 9 Months After the Honeymoon
- Zero = Post-Wedding Bank Accounts
- Park Avenue = Couple's Dream Home Location
- Rocky Road = The First Year
Bridal Shower Candy Game Prizes and Favors
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.