BYU Scavenger Hunt
Brigham Young University
BYU scavenger hunt list for Brigham Young University.
- Take a picture on campus from as high as possible.
- Roast marshmallows on the bell tower.
- Take an awkward picture with a couple.
- Get a picture hugging a BYU faculty member.
- Smash a coconut on the floor in the "No Shhh" zone of the library.
- Set an alarm to go off every minute in the "Shhh" zone. Then, reset it (repeat 7 times).
- Wash at (but DON'T go inside of) a water fountain...or a sprinkler if available.
- Trail behind someone for as long as you can with out being seen.
- Eat something in the Cougar Eat or Cannon Center in an unconventional way.
- Creep on someone through the bookshelves in the library.
- Run through a class room, one dressed as a zombie and the other running away from the zombie.
- Hide behind something and squirt people with water that walk by.
- Break dance in front of the Wilk.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Scavenger Hunt Requests.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.