BYU Scavenger Hunt
Brigham Young University
BYU scavenger hunt list for Brigham Young University.
- Take a picture on campus from as high as possible.
- Roast marshmallows on the bell tower.
- Take an awkward picture with a couple.
- Get a picture hugging a BYU faculty member.
- Smash a coconut on the floor in the "No Shhh" zone of the library.
- Set an alarm to go off every minute in the "Shhh" zone. Then, reset it (repeat 7 times).
- Wash at (but DON'T go inside of) a water fountain...or a sprinkler if available.
- Trail behind someone for as long as you can with out being seen.
- Eat something in the Cougar Eat or Cannon Center in an unconventional way.
- Creep on someone through the bookshelves in the library.
- Run through a class room, one dressed as a zombie and the other running away from the zombie.
- Hide behind something and squirt people with water that walk by.
- Break dance in front of the Wilk.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Scavenger Hunt Requests.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.