Christmas Scavenger Hunt Local Area
by Keryn Middleton
(Norfolk - UK)
Christmas Scavenger Hunt List
Add some festive fun to the holidays by rounding up some friends and sending them out in teams with this local area Christmas scavenger hunt list.
Have team members photograph the following:
01) Santa Claus
02) A blue icicle
03) Mary’s mode of transport
04) A fir cone
05) A holly leaf
06) A red berry
07) A Christmas tail
08) A roundabout
09) A light in the sky
10) A spiral
11) A dog’s voice
12) A reindeer
13) A bus
14) A snowman
15) The word ‘Elf’ (written in letters between 6 inches and 6 ft high.)
16) A Christmas carol
17) A gift from the ‘Wise Men’
18) Instead of the above, a £5 donation to a charity, paid to Keryn tonight, in cash.
Christmas Scavenger Hunt HINTS:
Christmas Scavenger Hunt RULES
- Implement lateral thinking - think ‘outside the box’
- Everything can be found between Winston Churchill Drive, Ranworth and the playground at Centrepoint. (replace with details for your local area)
More Christmas Game Fun:
- ALL team members must stay together to hunt.
- Evidence must be provided for each item claimed as ‘found’.
- Time limit - 1 hour from starting time.
- Team with the most complete correct list is the winner.
- In the event of a draw, the fastest completion time wins.
- 1 point for each correct item
- 3 bonus points awarded for knowing the names of The Three Wise Men
- Keryn’s (or your name of choice) decision is final!
Printable Christmas Party Games for All Ages
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Dec 10, 18 05:29 PM
12 days of Christmas legend game based on the story of Christians using the song lyrics as a secret code to learn and share their faith while avoiding persecution. Can you match each gift with its sym…
Nov 16, 18 03:32 PM
Test your punniness with this Christmas riddles trivia game. Includes a variety of questions related to the holiday. Printable available for download in 2 versions, one with an answer box and the othe…
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.