This Christmas song picture game will test how well you and your friends know your Christmas carols and other popular holiday songs.
Look at each image and determine what Christmas song the picture is depicting.
Play at family holiday parties, office Christmas parties and any other yuletide event you need a fun icebreaker for.
Ready to play? Let's start...
01. Christmas spelled in white on a white background. White Christmas
02. 3 playing cards... the King of Hearts, the King of Diamonds, and the King of Spades. We Three Kings
03. An infant dressed in a Santa outfit. Santa Baby
04. Hot air balloon carrying a manger up, up and away. Away in a Manger
05. All of the letters of the alphabet except the letter "L". Noel - (No-L)
06. 2 Christmas bells in the color silver. Silver Bells
07. Young boy playing a drum. Little Drummer Boy
08. A dozen Christmas calendar squares. The Twelve Days of Christmas
09. The word Christmas written in blue. Blue Christmas
10. December 24th calendar square. The Night Before Christmas
11. Three jingle bells attached to a rock. Jingle Bell Rock
12. Christmas list with only one item listed and checked... teeth. All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Nov 06, 19 01:59 PM
To win this Christmas carol game you might need a thesaurus of word knowledge. Can you guess the popular Christmas songs from their fun new synonymous titles?
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!