Doe Run Federal Credit Union County Wide Scavenger Hunt
County Wide Scavenger Hunt
We had a scavenger hunt that was county wide for charity. The cost to enter the hunt was $20.00 a car load.
The players left the Credit Union with two lists.
- The first was a list of places to find.
- The second was a list of things they had to do.
The following was our list of things to do.
Credit Union County Wide Scavenger Hunt List of Things to Do
- How many concrete parking curbs are at Lynn’s Pins?
- Take a picture of an out of state license plate.
- Bring back a disposable toilet seat cover.
- Take a team picture on a slide.
- Take a picture of a team member shaking hands with a man with a full beard.
- Take a picture of a bald man shaking hands with a team member.
- Take a team picture under a public clock at 8:22pm.
- How many light posts are in River Ridge Plaza parking lot?
- A gas receipt for 25 cents.
- A package of unsweetened grape Kool Aid or a generic brand.
- A napkin with a business logo on it.
- A takeout Mexican Restaurant menu.
- A takeout Chinese Restaurant menu.
- Picture of team in the dark with flashlights on their face.
- Picture of someone wearing University of Kentucky attire.
- Picture of someone wearing University of Louisville attire.
- Picture of someone wearing University of Kentucky and University of Louisville attire at the same time.
- Picture of someone 80 years old holding their driving license.
- Picture of a yellow vehicle.
- Picture of a team member jumping off a swing (must be in mid-air).
- Picture of one team member pumping a stranger’s gas.
- Picture of a team member washing the windshield of a stranger.
- Picture of a team member on a fire truck with a fireman.
- Picture of a team member with a police officer.
- Picture of “I CAN’T BELIEVE WE ALL FIT IN HERE!!” Be creative.
- Bring back a paper “Buy one, Get one FREE” coupon.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Jan 13, 20 07:44 PM
A challenging list of multiple choice super bowl trivia questions to add to your trivia, football, or Super Bowl parties. Use them as an icebreaker or play a full out competition.
Jan 13, 20 05:29 PM
Can you guess who is who in this JLo vs Shakira trivia? Each fun fact on this printable game is true for one of the divas. Perfect for your Super Bowl 54 party.
Jan 08, 20 05:07 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.