Flyer's Cheerleader Scavenger Hunt
by Cynthia Allen
(Centreville, IL USA)
Gather up a list of items to win the Scavenger Hunt:
- A small item from each coach:
- A picture of the school mascot:
- A business card from the athletic director:
- A hair ribbon from any visiting team:
- A picture of a perfect jump:
- A pair of spankies:
- A bag of candy:
- An orange or blue balloon:
- A new unused tube of lip gloss:
- Present a fresh rose on the final day to your favorite coach:
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Scavenger Hunt Requests.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.