Food & Nutrition Services Scavenger Hunt List
by Lydia P. Hobbs
(Dr. P. Phillips Food & Nutrition)
Food Services Scavenger Hunt List
01. How many pounds of bananas do we order a day?
02. How many patio tables do we have outside?
03. How tall is Andrew Highsmith, the Chief Engineer?
04. What is Karina's, Gina and Nora's favorite place to vacation?
Karina - ____________________
Gina - ____________________
Nora - ____________________
05.Where did Mark Jones, President of Dr. Phillips Hospital, attend college at and what is his degree in?
06.What is Sandra Franks, EVS Manager, favorite item in the cafe?
07.If you purchased the below items from the vending machines located next to the Perry Pavilion how much would you spend?
Snicker Bar - $_______.___
Cheetos - $_______.___
Orbit Gum - $_______.___
Beef Tender Cuts - $_______.___
Honey Bun- $_______.___ Total Cost - $_______.___
08. If you working the PM2 dish room position, what time do you take your lunch break?
09. What is Rene's dog breed and name?
10. What is the name of our new administrative assistant and what was her previous employer?
11. Lorne's favorite food is?
12. Name three beverages we offer on the Hospitality Cart, which is prepared daily for guests throughout the hospital?
13. Food & Nutrition offers what types of salads from our room service menu? Name them.
14. Karen's favorite food is?
15. Lydia has a jar of ___________ on her desk?
Use this scavenger hunt list as inspiration for your company or office scavenger hunts.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Sep 23, 22 04:50 PM
Printable Would You Rather Halloween Game with fun either or icebreaker questions to get your party off to a howling start.
Sep 08, 22 12:25 AM
Printable Halloween pass the gift game poem for 10 players or more. Wrap enough treats and gag prizes to give one per guest or play the game white elephant style.
Sep 06, 22 01:38 PM
Printable Halloween picture puzzle game with 12 clues to 2 syllable words associated with All Hallows Eve. Brain stimulating fun for home and school parties.