Food & Nutrition Services Scavenger Hunt List
by Lydia P. Hobbs
(Dr. P. Phillips Food & Nutrition)
Food Services Scavenger Hunt List
01. How many pounds of bananas do we order a day?
02. How many patio tables do we have outside?
03. How tall is Andrew Highsmith, the Chief Engineer?
04. What is Karina's, Gina and Nora's favorite place to vacation?
Karina - ____________________
Gina - ____________________
Nora - ____________________
05.Where did Mark Jones, President of Dr. Phillips Hospital, attend college at and what is his degree in?
06.What is Sandra Franks, EVS Manager, favorite item in the cafe?
07.If you purchased the below items from the vending machines located next to the Perry Pavilion how much would you spend?
Snicker Bar - $_______.___
Cheetos - $_______.___
Orbit Gum - $_______.___
Beef Tender Cuts - $_______.___
Honey Bun- $_______.___ Total Cost - $_______.___
08. If you working the PM2 dish room position, what time do you take your lunch break?
09. What is Rene's dog breed and name?
10. What is the name of our new administrative assistant and what was her previous employer?
11. Lorne's favorite food is?
12. Name three beverages we offer on the Hospitality Cart, which is prepared daily for guests throughout the hospital?
13. Food & Nutrition offers what types of salads from our room service menu? Name them.
14. Karen's favorite food is?
15. Lydia has a jar of ___________ on her desk?
Use this scavenger hunt list as inspiration for your company or office scavenger hunts.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.