Do you think you can guess the answers to this fun Christmas party game?
It's one of those games that's challenging enough for adult Christmas parties, Christmas office parties, and more.... AND it makes for a great Christmas partyicebreaker.
Challenging is FUN!
I'm guessing you can't guess all of these Christmas movies from their new titles, but let's find out...
The titles of familiar Christmas movies have been changed.
Read the new titles and guess what the original Christmas movie title is.
Hand out the list and have guests compete to fill in the titles the quickest or give a time limit and award a prize to the guest who guessed the most correctly.
To make this fun Christmas party game more of an icebreaker, randomly read the crazy new titles below during the party and award small prizes to those who answer correctly first.
01. Excessively parsimonious solitudinarian
02. Stupendous existence
03. Arctic iron horse
04. Tactics regarding yuletide swipe by verdurous antagonist
05. Unaccompanied occupation of domicile
06. Helpmate for the Pontiff
07. Yuletide footwear
08. Festive shindig
09. Vivacious bulbous spheroids of chilled precipitate
10. Niveous Yule
11. Noel for umber chuck
12. Chronicled season of Joy
13. Seasonal ditty
14. Boulevard three score and four claims unexplained phenomenon
15. Country of playthings and neonates
16. Noel over yonder
17. Tolling of campanulate metal at basilica of Holy Ancestress
18. Gateway to the city rendezvous
19. Complete journey tintinnabulations
20. Jovial north dweller
21. Destination: Homestead; Arrival date: Christmas
For a FREE printable version of this game, please fill in the form below.
Answers to this fun Christmas party game are also below.
Nov 06, 19 01:59 PM
To win this Christmas carol game you might need a thesaurus of word knowledge. Can you guess the popular Christmas songs from their fun new synonymous titles?
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!