Gather a group of friends together to participate in this crazy girls night out scavenger hunt.
Divide into teams.
Each team will need a video camera and a good sense of humor.
To win, be the first team to complete all of the tasks and collect all of the items.
If you choose to set a time limit, the winning team will be the one who accomplishes the most in the set time.
After the hunt, meet at someone's home and have a good laugh watching the evening's video footage together.
01. Get a price on belly button removal from a cosmetic surgeon.
02. Have one team member get a non-permanent/henna tattoo and then ask a stranger to photograph it.
03. Have 3 strangers tell you their best dumb blond joke.
04. Get a stranger to let you bowl one ball for him/her during their on going game.
05. Knock on a stranger's door and present them with a gag gift on behalf of the 'Fun Girls of the World Club'.
06. Find a stranger to piggy back at least 3 of your team members across a street.
07. Go to a professional cosmetician or have a team member create Angelina Jolie lips on one team member and then have that same team member ask three strangers who they think she looks like.
08. Have a team member order a peanut butter and turkey sandwich and then eat at least one bite without letting on that there is anything unusual about it.
09. Have a team member ask to use the men's room at a local club.
10. Start a dance class in a parking lot and convince at least 3 strangers to join.
11. Go through a drive through and order one handsome stranger with 2 friends on the side.
12. Purchase an item of at least $3 (possibly the gag gift mentioned above) and pay the whole thing with pennies.
Nov 16, 18 03:32 PM
Test your punniness with this Christmas riddles trivia game. Includes a variety of questions related to the holiday. Printable available for download in 2 versions, one with an answer box and the othe…
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.
Aug 09, 18 02:32 PM
Tell your guests to listen closely as you read the following right left bridal shower game story. Have them pass the gifts to their left or right whenever they hear those words read. Free printable ve…