Gather a group of friends together to participate in this crazy girls night out scavenger hunt.
Divide into teams.
Each team will need a video camera and a good sense of humor.
To win, be the first team to complete all of the tasks and collect all of the items.
If you choose to set a time limit, the winning team will be the one who accomplishes the most in the set time.
After the hunt, meet at someone's home and have a good laugh watching the evening's video footage together.
01. Get a price on belly button removal from a cosmetic surgeon.
02. Have one team member get a non-permanent/henna tattoo and then ask a stranger to photograph it.
03. Have 3 strangers tell you their best dumb blond joke.
04. Get a stranger to let you bowl one ball for him/her during their on going game.
05. Knock on a stranger's door and present them with a gag gift on behalf of the 'Fun Girls of the World Club'.
06. Find a stranger to piggy back at least 3 of your team members across a street.
07. Go to a professional cosmetician or have a team member create Angelina Jolie lips on one team member and then have that same team member ask three strangers who they think she looks like.
08. Have a team member order a peanut butter and turkey sandwich and then eat at least one bite without letting on that there is anything unusual about it.
09. Have a team member ask to use the men's room at a local club.
10. Start a dance class in a parking lot and convince at least 3 strangers to join.
11. Go through a drive through and order one handsome stranger with 2 friends on the side.
12. Purchase an item of at least $3 (possibly the gag gift mentioned above) and pay the whole thing with pennies.
May 11, 18 03:38 PM
Mothers Day ideas for celebrating the love, time and sacrifices moms invest in their children.
May 11, 18 01:57 PM
Mothers Day games and activities, including trivia, scavenger hunts, cupcake rose bouquets, charades, mad libs, and more.
Mar 23, 18 02:41 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.