Planning an outing for the girls? Why not plan a girls road trip scavenger hunt and add some adventure to your getaway?
Travel the open roads, visit new and and exciting places and get to know new people.
For this hunt you will have to take photos, videotape scenarios and collect items.
If every team collects all of the items, etc., in the allotted time, the tie-breaker will be #13.
01. The names and phone numbers of 6 hot single guys. They must write their name and number on the back of a business card that bears their name.
02. 6 separate photos of team members dancing with men of 6 different generations - someone in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, etc.(1 couple per picture).
03. A photo of the whole team in a brand new sports car.
04. A vinyl LP of the Beatles.
05. Something naughty.
06. A signed construction workers' hat.
07. A really tacky pink souvenir.
08. Video footage of a musician playing or singing a song just for one of your team members. Team member must be in the video.
09. Something with feathers.
10. A radio station playlist signed by the DJ.
11. Photo of a stranger who looks like a “twin” of one the team members. Team member must be in photo too.
12. Photo of a team member cuffed to a parking meter.
13. The smallest bottle of wine you can find. Team with the smallest bottle gets the point.
14. A bowling alley job application.
15. Video footage of a team member approaching 3 separate male strangers and getting their response to "What is gynoplasty?" (The real answer is "the reparative or reconstructive surgery of the female reproductive organs.")
16. Coins from 4 different countries.
17. The nutritional value chart for McDonald's food.
18. A 2005 Redbook magazine.
19. An angel drawn on one of the team members using some kind of makeup or body paint.
20. A blue rose.
21. A clip-on belly button ring.
22. A firefighter calendar signed by a real fireman (not necessarily in the photos).
23. A menu from the Hard Rock Café.
24. A casino token.
25. A receipt for exactly $1.
26. An origami boat folded by a stranger and signed.
27. A funny friendship card.
28. Photo of a team member doing something they've never done before.
29. Poll 100 men on what most attracts them to a woman. Record your results.
30. Photo of a team member standing back to back next to someone over 6 foot 5 inches tall.
For a printable version of this girls road trip scavenger hunt,
please fill in the form below.
Nov 20, 17 01:06 PM
Let it snow on your party with some snow trivia based on fun facts about the white fluffy stuff.
Nov 18, 17 06:54 PM
Free printable nativity right left Christmas game. A fun and meaningful Christmas party icebreaker for a gift exchange or to choose a party prize winner.
Nov 15, 17 02:30 PM
You'll need a thesaurus of word knowledge to win this Christmas carol game. Popular Christmas carol titles have been altered. Decipher & guess the original Christmas songs from their fun new titles.