This is a quick and easy game we love that takes NO materials, has NO winners (therefore NO whiners), and provides for LOTS of activity and laughter.
1. The organizer calls out 'LINE UP!' to get everyone's attention.
2. Hands shoot into the air, (but you CAN'T say 'Pick me! Pick me!')
3. The organizer chooses a person (IT), but must give a silly reason why that person was chosen. ("Donny is the only guy wearing a nose ring." or "Mamma is wearing a t-shirt I bought her for her birthday.")
4. The chosen person (IT) calls out any category for the LINE UP.
Examples: oldest to youngest, birthday months from Jan. to Dec., shortest to tallest, least to most hair or freckles, buttons: none to most . . . you get the idea- be creative.
5. Everyone races around to get into line as quickly as possible based on the category.
6. Once the line is formed, IT 'checks' the line. Any discrepancies may (or may not) be explained (the truth may be 'embroidered' for entertainment purposes only!) Family members can get pretty creative with the reasons!
7. A new game may be played immediately, OR, IT, who has now become the organizer, may opt to call out LINE UP at any other time during the gathering!
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Reunion Picnic Contest.
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!
Sep 03, 19 05:55 PM
10 printable princess tea party bingo cards with draw cards. Print in color or black and white. Use candy or pencils to mark squares as they are called.