This is a quick and easy game we love that takes NO materials, has NO winners (therefore NO whiners), and provides for LOTS of activity and laughter.
1. The organizer calls out 'LINE UP!' to get everyone's attention.
2. Hands shoot into the air, (but you CAN'T say 'Pick me! Pick me!')
3. The organizer chooses a person (IT), but must give a silly reason why that person was chosen. ("Donny is the only guy wearing a nose ring." or "Mamma is wearing a t-shirt I bought her for her birthday.")
4. The chosen person (IT) calls out any category for the LINE UP.
Examples: oldest to youngest, birthday months from Jan. to Dec., shortest to tallest, least to most hair or freckles, buttons: none to most . . . you get the idea- be creative.
5. Everyone races around to get into line as quickly as possible based on the category.
6. Once the line is formed, IT 'checks' the line. Any discrepancies may (or may not) be explained (the truth may be 'embroidered' for entertainment purposes only!) Family members can get pretty creative with the reasons!
7. A new game may be played immediately, OR, IT, who has now become the organizer, may opt to call out LINE UP at any other time during the gathering!
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Reunion Picnic Contest.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Dec 10, 18 05:29 PM
12 days of Christmas legend game based on the story of Christians using the song lyrics as a secret code to learn and share their faith while avoiding persecution. Can you match each gift with its sym…
Nov 16, 18 03:32 PM
Test your punniness with this Christmas riddles trivia game. Includes a variety of questions related to the holiday. Printable available for download in 2 versions, one with an answer box and the othe…
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.