This is a quick and easy game we love that takes NO materials, has NO winners (therefore NO whiners), and provides for LOTS of activity and laughter.
1. The organizer calls out 'LINE UP!' to get everyone's attention.
2. Hands shoot into the air, (but you CAN'T say 'Pick me! Pick me!')
3. The organizer chooses a person (IT), but must give a silly reason why that person was chosen. ("Donny is the only guy wearing a nose ring." or "Mamma is wearing a t-shirt I bought her for her birthday.")
4. The chosen person (IT) calls out any category for the LINE UP.
Examples: oldest to youngest, birthday months from Jan. to Dec., shortest to tallest, least to most hair or freckles, buttons: none to most . . . you get the idea- be creative.
5. Everyone races around to get into line as quickly as possible based on the category.
6. Once the line is formed, IT 'checks' the line. Any discrepancies may (or may not) be explained (the truth may be 'embroidered' for entertainment purposes only!) Family members can get pretty creative with the reasons!
7. A new game may be played immediately, OR, IT, who has now become the organizer, may opt to call out LINE UP at any other time during the gathering!
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Reunion Picnic Contest.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.