Manderz Mall Scatter
(Houston, Tx USA)
This Is Gonna Be Fun!
For this mall scatter, print a list for each team, set a time limit, check with your mall to be sure scavenger hunts are allowed there, and then... let the hunt begin!
Manderz Mall Scatter List
- 1. Get an autograph from a worker from Thirsty's (take a picture w/ him if possible)
- 2. Complement a person's shoes
- 3. Make a guy at Hot-Topic laugh
- 4. Conversate with some elderly person
- 5. Get a toilet seat cover in a public restroom
- 6. Find somebody with a awesome tattoo
- 7. Dance the Macarena in the Gap
- 8. Somebody from each team try on a ugly prom dress
- 9. Sit on something in the playland
- 10. Write a letter and stick it in a shoe box in Dillard’s
- 11. Kiss a mannequin
- 12. Try on a orange neck tie
- 13. Get a sample from Ed Hardy's perfume
- 14. Sit down on the elevator floor (a point for each teammate for who sits)
- 15. Get a napkin with a logo on it
- 16. A whole team must drink out the same smoothie (a point for each person, the teammates must each have a straw)
- 17. Go to a toy store and have someone on your team shout "OH MY GOSH IT'S A BARBIE!!"
- 18. Someone on your team getting a drink from a water fountain while someone else is riding piggyback on their back
- 19. Hum the JAWS theme song in front of a book store
- 20. A teammate buying a gumball from a gumball machine
- 21. Your whole team fitting in a bathroom stall
- 22. Get a photo with your whole team in front of a sculpture; imitating it
- 23. Ride a ride and shout "I am a wild thing"
- 25. Have somebody wear the biggest bra you can find
- 26. Ask somebody to a marry you
More Mall Scavenger Hunts
Printable Mall Scavenger Hunt Invitations
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Oct 16, 18 01:35 PM
Vintage Christmas parlour games to add fun, cozy, memorable moments to your yuletide family gatherings and social events.
Aug 09, 18 02:32 PM
Tell your guests to listen closely as you read the following right left bridal shower game story. Have them pass the gifts to their left or right whenever they hear those words read. Free printable ve…
May 11, 18 03:38 PM
Mothers Day ideas for celebrating the love, time and sacrifices moms invest in their children.