This mixed movie trivia was made in response to a request from a visitor planning a
movie party for teens and tweens. It includes questions from Legally Blonde, Monsters Inc., Ice Age, The Pacifier, Phantom of the Opera, and Bambi. Use it in its multiple choice format or make it even harder by asking the questions without revealing any of the potential answers.
01. In 'Legally Blonde' what were the names of Elle's two best friends from her Delta Nu Sorority?
a. Annie and Paulette
b. Margot and Serena
c. Vivian and Brooke
d. Tara and Callie
02. In what season was Bambi born?
03. In 'Ice Age' what was Manny's first name in full?
04. In 'Monster's Inc.' what was the number on the locker that Sulley hid Boo's toys in?
05. In 'Phantom of the Opera' what nationality was Christine's father?
06. What was the family pet in 'The Pacifier'?
a. A dog
b. A goose
c. A duck
d. A monkey
07. In 'Legally Blonde' what was Elle's favorite perfume?
a. Anna Sui's Dolly Girl
b. Lacoste's Touch Of Pink
c. Clinique's Happy
d. Aquolina's Pink Sugar
08. What kind of nut did Scrat try to bury in 'Ice Age'?
a. A pecan
b. An acorn
c. A walnut
d. A chestnut
09. The monster with the three-eyed glasses in 'Monster's Inc.' was named what?
10. During the sword fight in the cemetary in 'Phantom of the Opera' where was Raoul hurt?
a. On the back
b. On the arm
c. On his face
d. On his chest
11. Who played the sargeant in 'The Pacifier'?
a. Jean Claude Van Damme
b. The Rock
c. Vin Diesel
d. Jackie Chan
12. 'In Legally Blonde' Elle needed what score on her LSAT's to make it possible for her to get
13. Who was Bambi's girlfriend?
14. Who said, "I don't eat junk food" in 'Ice Age'?
15. What did Boo call Sulley in Monster's Inc.?
a. Green Machine
d. Big Green
16. When did the chandelier fall in the 2004 Phantom of the Opera movie?
a. At the beginning
b. About halfway through
c. At the end
d. It didn't fall
17. Who was Shane's romantic interest in 'The Pacifier'?
a. The principal
b. The teacher
c. The secretary
d. The mother
18. What was the name of Paulette's dog in 'Legally Blonde'?
19. What was the name of the skunk in 'Bambi'?
b. La Pew
20. In 'Monster's Inc.' what time does Sulley's alarm clock go off in the morning?
a. 6:00 am
b. 6:05 am
c. 6:10 am
d. 6:15 am
21. In Phantom of the Opera who founds Piangi’s dead body?
d. Madame Giry
22. What code name did Shane give the kids in 'The Pacifier'?
23. In 'Legally Blonde' what kind of laptop computer did Elle buy?
a. An IBM
b. An HP
c. A Toshiba
d. An Apple
24. What color was Boo's door in 'Monster's Inc.'?
a. White with pink flowers
b. Green with white flowers
c. Pink with yellow flowers
d. Purple with green flowers
25. Who played the Phantom in the 2004 'Phantom of the Opera' movie?
a. Gerard Butler
b. Julian Sands
c. Patrick Wilson
d. Kevin McNally
26. Which of the kids called Shane "daddy" in 'The Pacifier'?
27. In 'Monster's Inc.' how many eyes does Mr. Waternoose have?
28. In 'Ice Age' what kind of animal was Sid?
a. A mammoth
b. A sloth
c. A tiger
d. A squirrel
29. What amphibious name did Carlotta call Christine in 'Phantom of the Opera'?
30. Who in 'Monster's Inc.' was trying to break Sulley's scream record?
01. b. Margot and Serena / 02. a. Spring / 03. d. Manfred / 04. d. 193 / 05. b. Swedish / 06. c. A duck / 07. c. Clinique's Happy / 08. b. An acorn / 09. a. Fungus / 10. b. On the arm / 11. c. Vin Diesel / 12. a. 175 / 13. d. Faline / 14. a. Diego / 15. b. Kitty / 16. c. At the end / 17. a. The principal / 18. b. Rufus / 19. d. Flower / 20. b. 6:05 am / 21. c. Carlotta / 22. a. Red / 23. d. An Apple / 24. a. White with pink flowers / 25. a. Gerard Butler / 26. c. Peter / 27. d. 5 / 28. b. A sloth / 29. d. Toad / 30. c. Randall
Jun 08, 22 04:17 PM
Planning a Roaring 20s or Great Gatsby party? ENVY is the perfect addition. Print the Escape Room challenges and the game is ready to play in 20-30 minutes. Your guests will LOVE it!
May 02, 22 10:18 AM
Need some last minute Mother's Day games and ideas? We've got some here...
Mar 16, 22 01:08 PM
Host your best St. Patrick's Day party ever with these cool party games and activities. Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.