Natashia's Neighborhood Photo Scavenger Hunt
(United States of America)
This neighborhood photo scavenger hunt consists of anything and everything you can find near your house. It may be down the street, but you can't use a car to get to these things.
There must be a picture of each thing and if you are supposed to find more than one of a certain thing there must be more than one picture of that thing, meaning that the same picture may not be used twice.
Neighborhood Photo Scavenger Hunt List
- 01. A blue house
- 02. A dog
- 03. A bird's nest
- 04. A wooden fence (brown)
- 05. A trampoline
- 06. A house with the number 8 in it's address
- 07. A bushes with flowers
- 08. A 711 (convenience store/corner store)
- 09. A lawn chair out on a lawn or pouch
- 10. Wind chimes
- 11. Someone riding a bicycle
- 12. A car parked in a garage
- 13. A swimming pool
- 14.street signs (3)
- 15. A basket ball hoop
- 16. Someone sitting on their porch
- 17. A bird bath
- 18. 2 squirrels
- 19. A sprinkler system (must be turned on)
- 20. An ant pile (don't get bit)
- 21. Flowers (3 different colors)
- 22. An insect
- 23. 5 different mail boxes (this should be super easy)
- 24. A puddle of water
- 25. You doing something fun
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.