Yummy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
This pumpkin fudge recipe is just irresistible. Within minutes of it coming out of the fridge, it is devoured.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe:Ingredients
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. carnation milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Cook together sugar, pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and Carnation milk in a broiler.
- Stir constantly until mxture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add vanilla and let cool.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8x8 pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Give the recipe a try and then let us know what you thought about it in the comment box below.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.
Feb 14, 19 01:44 PM
Match the fun fact to the candy in this Valentine fun candy trivia. How did 3 Musketeers get their name? What candy bar really satisfies? Answer key included.
Feb 14, 19 01:43 PM
Add this presidential trivia to an inauguration party, 4th of July event, trivia party, or pub night. The multiple choice questions also make for a fun quiz for teachers to use in the classroom.