Yummy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
This pumpkin fudge recipe is just irresistible. Within minutes of it coming out of the fridge, it is devoured.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe:Ingredients
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. carnation milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Cook together sugar, pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and Carnation milk in a broiler.
- Stir constantly until mxture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add vanilla and let cool.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8x8 pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Give the recipe a try and then let us know what you thought about it in the comment box below.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Nov 20, 17 01:06 PM
Let it snow on your party with some snow trivia based on fun facts about the white fluffy stuff.
Nov 18, 17 06:54 PM
Free printable nativity right left Christmas game. A fun and meaningful Christmas party icebreaker for a gift exchange or to choose a party prize winner.
Nov 15, 17 02:30 PM
You'll need a thesaurus of word knowledge to win this Christmas carol game. Popular Christmas carol titles have been altered. Decipher & guess the original Christmas songs from their fun new titles.