Yummy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
This pumpkin fudge recipe is just irresistible. Within minutes of it coming out of the fridge, it is devoured.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe:Ingredients
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. carnation milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Cook together sugar, pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and Carnation milk in a broiler.
- Stir constantly until mxture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add vanilla and let cool.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8x8 pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Give the recipe a try and then let us know what you thought about it in the comment box below.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Nov 06, 19 01:59 PM
To win this Christmas carol game you might need a thesaurus of word knowledge. Can you guess the popular Christmas songs from their fun new synonymous titles?
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!