Yummy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
This pumpkin fudge recipe is just irresistible. Within minutes of it coming out of the fridge, it is devoured.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe:Ingredients
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. carnation milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Cook together sugar, pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and Carnation milk in a broiler.
- Stir constantly until mxture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add vanilla and let cool.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8x8 pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Give the recipe a try and then let us know what you thought about it in the comment box below.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Feb 10, 20 05:20 PM
Fill in the blanks for this love letter mad lib and enjoy reading it back at your next valentine party, bridal shower, all girl get-together or birthday party.