Yummy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
This pumpkin fudge recipe is just irresistible. Within minutes of it coming out of the fridge, it is devoured.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe:Ingredients
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. carnation milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Cook together sugar, pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and Carnation milk in a broiler.
- Stir constantly until mxture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add vanilla and let cool.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8x8 pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Give the recipe a try and then let us know what you thought about it in the comment box below.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Jun 30, 19 09:15 AM
Canada Day ideas to add fun and colour to your celebration.
Jun 25, 19 01:34 PM
Challenge friends and family with this July 4th songs trivia quiz based on patriotic lyrics. From traditional to modern, there's a song for every generation.
Mar 06, 19 02:06 PM
Host your best St Patricks Day party ever with these cool party games and activities.Challenge friends to a round of green trivia, write funny limericks, or play a right left leprechaun game.