Santa's Butterscotch Melts
by Morgan Towle
Santa's Butterscotch Melts Recipe
Be sure to leave a plate of Santa's butterscotch melts for the big guy. He'll savor them to the very last bite.
Santa Butterscotch Melts Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 packet chocolate bits
- As needed melted butter or oil for greasing pans
Santa Butterscotch Melts Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the biscuit trays (32x28cm) with melted butter or oil.
- With electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in the mixing bowl until it is light and creamy.
- Put in sifted flour and custard powder, stir with wooden spoon, then add water. Stir until it is all mixed well together.
- Take one teaspoon of mixture and gently roll into a ball - place on biscuit tray - repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Flatten each ball slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Let them cool on trays.
- To decorate the biscuits, melt a pocket of chocolate bits in a bowl in the microwave and dip half of each biscuit into the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes so chocolate will set.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Oct 18, 19 06:02 PM
Play this ghost story mad lib game at Halloween parties, camp, home, and school. Create a funny scary story that will make you scream with laughter.
Oct 16, 19 02:57 PM
Plan to play Family Feud game Halloween edition at your next Halloween party using our survey Q&As. Check out the fun video to spark ideas for making your game spooktacular. Time to play!
Sep 03, 19 05:55 PM
10 printable princess tea party bingo cards with draw cards. Print in color or black and white. Use candy or pencils to mark squares as they are called.