Santa's Butterscotch Melts
by Morgan Towle
Santa's Butterscotch Melts Recipe
Be sure to leave a plate of Santa's butterscotch melts for the big guy. He'll savor them to the very last bite.
Santa Butterscotch Melts Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 packet chocolate bits
- As needed melted butter or oil for greasing pans
Santa Butterscotch Melts Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the biscuit trays (32x28cm) with melted butter or oil.
- With electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in the mixing bowl until it is light and creamy.
- Put in sifted flour and custard powder, stir with wooden spoon, then add water. Stir until it is all mixed well together.
- Take one teaspoon of mixture and gently roll into a ball - place on biscuit tray - repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Flatten each ball slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Let them cool on trays.
- To decorate the biscuits, melt a pocket of chocolate bits in a bowl in the microwave and dip half of each biscuit into the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes so chocolate will set.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Christmas Traditions and Fun Contest.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Nov 20, 17 01:06 PM
Let it snow on your party with some snow trivia based on fun facts about the white fluffy stuff.
Nov 18, 17 06:54 PM
Free printable nativity right left Christmas game. A fun and meaningful Christmas party icebreaker for a gift exchange or to choose a party prize winner.
Nov 15, 17 02:30 PM
You'll need a thesaurus of word knowledge to win this Christmas carol game. Popular Christmas carol titles have been altered. Decipher & guess the original Christmas songs from their fun new titles.