Spider Web Game
by Andrea Keus
(Fonthill, ON, Canada)
Spider Web Game
Family Reunion Picnic Fun for Kids of All Ages!
The kids loved this spider web game when we played it at our family reunion. Even the older ones, who I thought would think it was boring, loved it.
Comments:Mary ~ Missouri, USA
- Buy a small prize for each child participating (I chose a small box of nerds. You can buy them in a bigger bag at WalMart), and wrap it up.
- Attach a very long (6ft) piece of string, wool or yarn to it.
- Once you have all the strings and prizes, take them outside to your playset and start wrapping them around.
- Make sure they are going in different directions, but have them start from a central location.
- When you are finished wrapping the strings it looks like a giant spider web.
- Before the kids start, give them all their starting string and let the game begin.
- After all their hard work, they can open the prize.
I imagine this could also be fun for adults if you attached appropriate prizes. After all Twister was famous for resulting in a lot of laughs and this game is just as good at getting people tangled up into crazy formations.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Reunion Picnic Contest.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Nov 20, 17 01:06 PM
Let it snow on your party with some snow trivia based on fun facts about the white fluffy stuff.
Nov 18, 17 06:54 PM
Free printable nativity right left Christmas game. A fun and meaningful Christmas party icebreaker for a gift exchange or to choose a party prize winner.
Nov 15, 17 02:30 PM
You'll need a thesaurus of word knowledge to win this Christmas carol game. Popular Christmas carol titles have been altered. Decipher & guess the original Christmas songs from their fun new titles.