Spider Web Game
by Andrea Keus
(Fonthill, ON, Canada)
Spider Web Game
Family Reunion Picnic Fun for Kids of All Ages!
The kids loved this spider web game when we played it at our family reunion. Even the older ones, who I thought would think it was boring, loved it.
Comments:Mary ~ Missouri, USA
- Buy a small prize for each child participating (I chose a small box of nerds. You can buy them in a bigger bag at WalMart), and wrap it up.
- Attach a very long (6ft) piece of string, wool or yarn to it.
- Once you have all the strings and prizes, take them outside to your playset and start wrapping them around.
- Make sure they are going in different directions, but have them start from a central location.
- When you are finished wrapping the strings it looks like a giant spider web.
- Before the kids start, give them all their starting string and let the game begin.
- After all their hard work, they can open the prize.
I imagine this could also be fun for adults if you attached appropriate prizes. After all Twister was famous for resulting in a lot of laughs and this game is just as good at getting people tangled up into crazy formations.
Click here to post comments
Return to Family Reunion Ideas.
Nov 25, 23 03:52 PM
Printable left right Christmas game based on the story of Scrooge from A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Read the story and pass gifts left and right.
Nov 20, 23 05:55 PM
A crazy Christmas scavenger hunt involves finding unusual Christmas items that have been set up in the hunt area ahead of time. Will your guests spot that Rudolph has a green nose, etc.?
Nov 20, 23 04:58 PM
Over a dozen Christmas scavenger hunts to celebrate the holiday season. Tons of fun Christmas treasure hunt riddles, clues and printable lists.