Team Photo Scavenger Hunt
Team Photo Scavenger Hunt
Photo Scavenger Hunt Rules: You cannot split up… whole team must stay together.
If there are any group photos that do not say not including the photographer, then the whole group must be in it.
Do not disturb any neighbors by ringing doorbells or coming up to their door/house.
All photos must be on ONE CAMERA.
Must stay inside the gates (designated area) at all times.
Photos need to be in order.
Creativity points will be added.
Cannot go inside any house (not even ours) until finished.
May go into our backyard, but ours only.
Photo Scavenger Hunt List:
1. A picture of group members (not including photographer) mimicking a waterfall or a statue.
2. A picture of one group member smelling a flower.
3. A picture of group members (not including photographer) sitting on a wall.
4. A picture of ALL group members making a funny face.
5. A picture of group members (not including photographer) lying on the grass making some kind of shape/letter.
6. A picture of group members (not including photographer) on the slide.
7. A picture of four group members pointing at something.
8. A picture of the entire group (points added for scenic backgrounds, all group members need to be in this!)
9. A human pyramid of at least 5 people.
10. The funniest thing you can find.
11. A car.
12. Do exactly what the sign says (any sign will work).
13. Capture your reflections in an unusual place (no mirrors!).
14. Make yourselves appear really small.
15. I can’t believe we all fit in here! photo (ex: ALL group members in a super tight spot).
16. Can you find us? Photo (think iSpy).
17. Video re-enactment of a scene in sound of music.
18. Catalog pose of 4 people.
19. Picture with an animal (the more unusual the better).
20. Your team juggling. (not including photographer)
1) Entire team sitting in a chair together (no sofas).
2) Entire team in a group hug.
3) Entire team doing handstands.
4) Entire team hugging a younger kid (with his/her approval, not including photographer).
5) A picture of a pool.
6) Street Sign
7) Group in front of a house with numbers 123 in it (not including photographer).
8) Picture of entire group in front of the funniest sign you can find.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scavenger Hunt Lists.
Join in on Party Chats at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Facebook.
Mar 23, 18 02:41 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.
Mar 23, 18 01:41 PM
This resurrection eggs scavenger hunt combines the fun of an easter egg hunt with the challenge of knowing the Easter story.
Mar 16, 18 02:55 PM
The story of St Patrick is one of adventure, mystery, drama, action and more. Make it fun for every age to learn the story with a left right game about his life.