Baby animals are so cute that they deserve special names. These baby animal name game printables test how well you know their names.
Use them at an animal theme party or shower, for a pop classroom quiz, or just for the fun of learning more about these adorable creatures.
Each of the images in this game rhymes with the name of a baby animal. For example, an image of a BOWL or a piece of COAL rhymes with FOAL (a baby horse).
There are 15 baby animals represented in this game. Bet you can't guess them all.
1. An image of a PAWN rhymes with FAWN (a baby deer).
2. An image of a SUB rhymes with CUB (a baby fox, bear, lion, or other carnivorous mammal).
3. An image of a PICK rhymes with CHICK (a baby bird and in particular a baby chicken).
4. An image of a COB rhymes with SQUAB (a baby pigeon).
5. An image of a bag of MONEY rhymes with BUNNY (a baby rabbit).
6. An image of the fraction symbol for HALF rhymes with CALF (a baby cow or various other large mammals such as whales and elephants).
7. An image of a GUPPY rhymes with PUPPY (a baby dog).
8. An image of a MITTEN rhymes with KITTEN (a baby cat).
9. An image of a BOAT rhymes with SHOAT (a baby pig that has just been weaned).
10. An image of a BOLT rhymes with COLT (a young male horse).
11. An image of a jar of JAM rhymes with LAMB (a baby sheep).
12. An image of a LID rhymes with KID (a baby goat).
13. An image of a LILY rhymes with FILLY (a young female horse).
14. An image of WRESTLING rhymes with NESTLING (a baby bird that is too young to leave its nest).
15. An image of KELP rhymes with WHELP (the young of a carnivore, such as a dog, bear, lion, or seal).
Want a printable copy of this Baby Animal Name Rhyming Game? Just fill in the form below for immediate access. File includes answers.
We've compiled a list of 45 animals. Can you guess all 45 of their baby animal names?
Write down as many as you can next to their respective parents without peaking at the answers.
HINT: Some animals have the same baby names. For example, lions and bears both give birth to cubs.
The quiz answers are listed just below the graphic.
Scroll below for a printable version of the game.
Adorable stuffed animals to decorate for an animal themed baby shower or to give as gifts to a mom decorating baby's room in a Noah's Ark, zoo, safari, or other animal theme.
Jul 25, 23 02:35 PM
Jun 27, 23 02:30 PM
Apr 26, 23 04:28 PM